letter to collections co.

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by j.j., Apr 28, 2001.

1. Linda

Linda Well-Known Member

That's okay, lbrown59. :) Setting up an escrow for something like this is a new idea to me. Right now I think I'll just deal directly with the creditor and keep good documention on every bit of coorspondence. Thanks for the additional feedback.

2. godaddyo

godaddyo Well-Known Member

Re: Use Of Miranda

Hey Ill take out the mini miranda, it sounded kind of good and credit defense is right it does pertain to the "This is an attempt to collect a debt' Statement. If it sounds stupid I will delete it, but I think the rest of the letter is OK?

godaddyo
    "live long and prosper"

3. Crdt Dfnse

Crdt Dfnse Well-Known Member

Re: Use Of Miranda

Daddy-O:
    I didnâ??t mean to imply that your use of the Mini Miranda term was â?stupid,â? and I hope you donâ??t get that impression. My aim was only that it would be viewed as disjointed and ineffective in the eyes of a collections manager. Look at is this wayâ?¦

If you were in the widget business and some consumer demanded something of you, while stating issues that were untrue about your industry? Would you place much credibility in them, or their demand? Probably not, so my comments were more a matter of aiming to help maintain authority.