Lex Sucks!

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by roni, Apr 8, 2001.

1. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Did you read the letter? lol

roni

2. SOUTHTEXAS

SOUTHTEXAS Guest

3. jason

jason Well-Known Member

Roni,

Don't be a sore loser.

4. jason

jason Well-Known Member

Better spoken, don't be a sore guy-that-I-disagree-with.

5. roni

roni Well-Known Member

What exactly did I lose. Lexington clients? HA!

roni

6. jason

jason Well-Known Member

Truth be known, this board doesn't create a noticeable number of Lexington clients (compared to other sources.) It's very valuable, however, as a source of client feedback.

(Otherwise, we would never have survived the slander attacks of Bobby. :)

7. RichGuy

RichGuy Guest

Look at Results

That's a question that can be decided only by looking at results. If Lexington gets results, then it doesn't matter what their letters look like. I expect them only to avoid fraudulent statements in the process.

If Lexington fails with a silly-looking letter, then we should criticize them. But we should criticize them if they fail with ANY letter, even one that seems very professional. They aren't trying to impress us. They're trying to get through the thick skulls of some of the dumbest, meanest, and laziest people in the world, namely those who inhabit the blacklist agencies.

8. roni

roni Well-Known Member

whatever!!!!

WHATEVER. YADA, YADA, YADA.

roni

9. bigboy

bigboy Guest

Re: whatever!!!!

"WHATEVER. YADA, YADA, YADA."

either this is not you, or you've become more ignorant in recent times, or you've always been ignorant and i just never noticed.

you, as others, appear so fixated on the idea that lexington is ripping everyone off, that you refuse to see the broader picture nor understand the larger context.

if you're so convinced that battling the cra's is an easy task, i suggest you drop everyting you're doing and pursue this new business opportunity. short of that, considering your lack of personal experience with lexington i urge you and everyone else who is dismayed at lexington's letter to exercise some intelligence and approach jason's explanation with an open mind. not every company is out to rip people off.

'nuff said!
    -bb

10. Donna

Donna Well-Known Member

Re: whatever!!!!

I tried Lexington for a good seven months and got absolutely nowhere. I've posted the details of my story here previously. In essence, during my retainership, communication with the reps was extremely slow, no correspondence was received from any of the three bureaus and, needless to say, no items were deleted.

From what I've been reading here, Lexington is trying to improve their service but I'm not sold.

Donna

11. am

am Guest

What letter?

Is this the letter that was returned to a client when the PO Box was closed???
    Between the political crap, I'd like to know if there's some information in this thread.
    thanks.

12. jason

jason Well-Known Member

Re: What letter?

Am,

You got it. Experian has been using PO Boxes as response addresses then closing them without notice and without a forwarding order. This is the second time in less than 12 months they've done this.

A consumer will get a credit report with a PO Box address to which they're supposed to respond, and, by the time they mail their dispute letter, the PO box is closed.

This is the trickiest stall tactic I've ever seen by credit bureaus. I wonder how long it will take for some class action lawyer to figure that one out.

13. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Bigboy.

Who are you to call me names and attack me. You dont know why I have this opinion of lexington. My opinion is based on my own personal experiences with lexington. Do you have experience with them? It is also based on my reading of other posters about lexington. Many regulars over the 1 year that I have read credit boards have complained they did not get good results from them. After reading this letter, I know why. I dare you say I dont see the big picture. You dont know what I know about credit disputing. You probably dont know much about it yourself, but you got a big mouth on this subject. Back off. Boy!

roni