Lexington by the hour?

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Himmel, Mar 13, 2001.

1. Himmel

Himmel Guest

I recall someone mentioning something about having Lexington charge by the hour to tackle those hard to get rid of last remaining items. I have ~3-4 negative / derogatory items remaining in each of my reports.

I've been disputing on my own for 2 rounds now, and these few items don't seem to budge. So is it a good idea that I do it this way, get charged by the hour? Does anyone know how much this cost vs. their regular retainer of $75. + $35./mo?

:)

2. sam

sam Well-Known Member

As I have stated before, I work for Lexington. To answer your question, Lexington has two types of services:

eClient - $75 setup fee and $35 per month flat rate for challenging your negative items with the credit bureaus. It is cheap yet effective but may not be quite as fast as Lexington Complete.

or

Lexington Complete - Includes everything that the eClient service does as well as disputing directly with your creditors. The fees for this may be monthly or hourly depending on your situation.

My recommendation would be to sign up with eClient to see what we can accomplish this way (why pay more if the cheaper service can get you what you need?). Then, switch to Lexington Complete if you still have a pesky item or two after a few months of being an eClient.

For more information on eClient, visit http://creditrights.safeserver.com/ac/home.html?id=e1n

For Lexington Complete, call 800-653-9529.

I hope this helps! Feel free to email me if you have any questions.

3. Himmel

Himmel Guest

Thanks Sam. I'm still waiting for the 2nd round results from Experian & TU. Equifax came a couple of days ago w/ a couple more deletions. :)

I'll wait to see my results and take it from there.

4. sam

sam Well-Known Member

Good luck! Let us know if we can help in any way.