Lexington Law Firm Shines Brightly

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by phlaxman, Jun 13, 2001.

1. G. Fisher

G. Fisher Banned

Re: Getting info in the first place

You're wrong, marci. Give quotes of me as your evidence, if you can. And, while you're at it, please show us some evidence of these credit repair miracles.

The truth is hard to take-- but don't shoot the messenger.

2. Crdt Dfnse

Crdt Dfnse Well-Known Member

Keeping The Faith

Well ya know (again) I hear what youâ??re saying, it is sometimes difficult to gather information and thereby reply with pertinent comments. Yet, perhaps unlike you, I chose not to view the initial post of this thread as an â??infomercialâ? display. Rather a satisfied consumer who felt compelled to share results of their experiences. But hay thatâ??s my perspective perhaps one based on wanting to give folks the benefit of doubt, until proven otherwise. Yes the essence of your comment crossed my mind too, as Iâ??m not totally without depth.

As far as â??incredible statements about the mechanics of â?¦â? I can relate. While the Internet provides a means to disseminate make-sense, solid material, it also provides the same avenues for the huckster and â??snake oilâ? charlatan. But if youâ??ve been around for any length of time (and it seems like you have), Iâ??m prechin to the choir. The point being is that fools touting the latest scheme or quick-fix will probably always be (Internet) present, and issues the legit guys (or â??galsâ? â?? ladies forgive me) will have to deal with.

LOL, so youâ??re reminded of â??Keep The Faithâ? as religious dogma, hummm? Well itâ??s anything but in context with my Sig-line, although you were on the right track by saying â?â?¦ believe even if there's no evidence.â? You see I contend part of the problem concerning folks suffering credit challenges, is that (to a degree) they may have lost faith in themselves. Of course that doesnâ??t apply to everyone, still the overall jest is to have faith in oneâ??s self; to keep pluggin at whatever it is one does.

Whatâ??s up with our website? Gee thatâ??s a surprising question from a man who refuses to divulge his own professional background. <wink> Of course youâ??ll appreciate that discretion is necessary until certain items are in-place, but it may suffice to say Iâ??ll keep you posted if you like. That is, when timing is better in the next several months Iâ??d be happy to send you a conceptual outline of the project (upon request). In the interim, FYI, weâ??re not developing a â??credit repairâ? service per se. Nope, albeit repair to oneâ??s credit could be a natural by-product; just not the root element nor focus of our efforts. Iâ??m going on three years in the works with this thing, Greg, so perhaps you can understand my prudence?

3. Pat

Pat Well-Known Member

We disagree again

Previously, though, in this thread, you asked why I'm asking. So, which is it: Do you, or don't you want my motive?
    I asked what your motive was. You gave it. And I replied, "far be it from to question the motive"

No, I don't. How long have you been kicking your dog?.
    In this post you typed "The truth is hard to take". Apparently I touched on some truth to elicit an answer like this.
    It's funny you brought this up, because I don't especially like my wife's dog, but no kicking :)

I have nothing against you personally and I think alot of your posts are informative. The only reason I posted to this thread in the first place was to was to tell phlaxman to send a planetfeedback compliment. I never said I believed him. I thought perhaps you might gleen a small amount of value from my posts to you. I'm done trying to be helpful. Obviously, you believe differently. So be it :)