Lexington Law Firm

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Kelly Blae, Aug 1, 2000.

1. Kelly Blae

Kelly Blae Guest

Hi Guys

I need your help. Boy do I feel stupid. I've reccommended this Law firm to numerous people and now I'm feeling the frustration others felt.

My husband has been an eclient of theirs for around a year. After I saw results with his CR I decided to sign up as well

Well, Nothing, Nada, months & months have gone by and still nothing. I've tried emailing them for case updates and they give me my husbands info.

I've tried to explain that they have been taking money from both our credit cards. That we are separate eclients and still nothing.

I just want to cancel and get my money back - does anyone have a phone number (that won't cost me $$$ to call) I can't seem to find the website with the number.

Frustrated as hell
    Kelly

2. Pat M

Pat M Guest

yes, the (800) number is 800-653-9529

the lawyer's name is

Victor Lawrence
    tel 801-53-0161

Bar ID# 04492

address:

220 South 200 East St. Suite # 300
    Salt Lake City, UT 84111

3. Pat M

Pat M Guest

yes, the (800) number is 800-653-9529

the lawyer's name is

Victor Lawrence
    tel 801-530-0161

Bar ID# 04492

address:

220 South 200 East St. Suite # 300
    Salt Lake City, UT 84111

4. jason

jason Well-Known Member

Hello Kelly,

My name is Jason and I'm square in the middle of the Lexington Law Firm client relations restructure. We're restructuring for exactly the reasons you mentioned: basically, our results are good but our client support leaves a lot to be desired.

If you email me directly, I'd be happy to push a refund through (or not, if you change your mind.)

In any case, I'd like your feedback. I've read your post (and I get it) and I'd like to ask you a couple of questions:

1. If we allowed direct phone calls under the eClient plan, do you feel like that would've eliminated your frustrations. (By the way, as of now, you can call without there being a charge.)

2. What else could we have done to make your time with us work out better for you? In other words, what would it take to make you say, "Wow, that was outrageous service!"

I appreciate your feedback and I apologize for our unclarity.

Please email me personally with any other questions.

Jason

5. Alex

Alex Well-Known Member

Hmmm. I feel that Jason is in marketing...not in customer service...

6. jason

jason Well-Known Member

Guess again.

7. Patm

Patm Guest

Guess again??? OK!

I guess that BOTH Jason AND Kelly work in the marketing department!

8. Steve S.

Steve S. Guest

You are not alone. I had a call from Lexington a month ago to join for the $75 a month program. I decided instead to join their e-mail program for $25 a month. Well, long story short, I have left 5 messages in the past five days and have yet to get a callback.

I know the service supposed to work OK, but if I can't get a return call when I want to join, what is it going to be like when I am actually ON their monthly debit program?

Come on Lexington, I have been reading your posts about how you are improving your service..... but don't tell us... just do it!

Maybe I should just hang on to my money .

Steve

9. Alex

Alex Well-Known Member

GUESS AGAIN? Sure. Marketing Research. How about really improving the service, making sure that different people give out same answers and keep their promises. This is Lexington Customer speaking.

Jason wrote:
    -------------------------------
    Guess again.

10. Pat M

Pat M Guest

Lexington Law Firm is run by Victor Lawrence. His Utah Bar ID # is 04492.

If you wish to dispute his fee, simply e mail:

feearb@utahbar.org

with your concern. Be sure to mention Mr. Lawrence's name AND bar ID#.

you could cc a cop to Mr. Lawrence's personal e mail address:

www.victor@esave.net

I'm sure that would get a more prompt response.

11. Kelly Blae

Kelly Blae Guest

$25/month? They charge me $35/month. Are you an eclient????

12. Doris K.

Doris K. Well-Known Member

I was afraid all the things Jason posted were too good to be true. Hopefully, Lexington will hang in there and keep working out the bugs.

According to my daughter's friend, who is currently an eclient, her emails are faxes asking for replies are continuing to fall on deaf ears. She does, however, receive regular emails from them-almost on a daily basis- advertising their service.

She's been an eclient for almost a year, and she has received one set of good results from Lexington. My advice to her is to be patient, and hang in there. These things take time--A LONG TIME! As long as they are doing something, she shouldn't worry herself with the details of her case. That's what she's paying them for.

13. RichGuy

RichGuy Guest

It sounds as if their MARKETING people are not responding. This would tend to support the theory that Jason IS in Client Relations or customer service or whatever.

14. Sam Spendl

Sam Spendl Guest

I am the Office Manager of Johnson and Associates. Our office handles much of the customer service and processing for clients of Lexington Law Firm. I have been reading over some of these posts and wanted to invite any of you to contact us directly by email or by telephone (even eClients) if you have concerns or comments regarding our services. My email address is spendlove@creditrights.com and our toll-free number is 800-341-8441.

15. jason

jason Well-Known Member

Alex,
    You're absolutely right. Results are the only basis to judge our organizational shift. Have you tried giving us a call? Please feel free to do so and post your experience (whatever that may be.)

In answer to the whole marketing/customer service questions, there really isn't a separation of the two in the firm. I'm responsible for both. As all of these posts prove, there isn't even much of a difference between marketing and fulfillment.

We've doubled our customer service budget, brought in a customer service pro to oversee the restructure, doubled the number of Client Advocates (who answer the phone) and opened a new office for them to work out of. On top of that, we've tossed all of our policies out the window in favor of a simple "let the client be the boss" approach.

So, I'm asking for you to tell us where you want us to go. Since your email is not displayed on your post, please email me personally so that I can take a look at your case for you.

Thanks for your patience and feedback,

Jason

16. jason

jason Well-Known Member

By the way,

We're getting ready to set up our own Bulletin Board for clients to publicly air any questions, comments, complaints or suggestions. How does the idea strike you?

Getting our response time up to speed is top priority, but then the BBS will go up.

J