lexington law firm

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by michele, Mar 28, 2000.

1. michele

michele Guest

Has any heard or used this firm? i got an email stating that they are a law firm that will help you get negative credit deleted from your credit report. They charge $75 for setting up your case and then $35 a month. They do not promise to completely repair all of your bad credit but will help you by drafting letters on your behalf to the credit bureaus etc....

2. steve

steve Well-Known Member

Michele,
    I tried them, I didn't like the way they kept me informed. I often got emails asking the same question weeks apart.

Take a look at www.junum.com
    It's like 30.00 a month and 8.00 per item

Steve

3. James

James Guest

I have been paying for 3 months now and I can not get a response from them on any of the e-mails that I send. Any one have any advice?

4. Kristi

Kristi Guest

Which program did you join? They have an e-client plan that is email support only. The other plan is phone & email support. Who are you emailing (employee)? I can email my contact for you and ask that he send you an update if you like. Also, how are the reports coming along? Have you had anything removed? You should be getting updated bureaus in the mail showing the changes. Your emails and concerns should always be answered. I know that I was told e-client takes about 2 weeks for a reply. If you are not getting replies please let their management know. The contact we deal with is always very helpful.

James wrote:
    -------------------------------
    I have been paying for 3 months now and I can not get a response from them on any of the e-mails that I send. Any one have any advice?

5. Kelly

Kelly Well-Known Member

I, well actually my husband, have been using their eclient program since Aug. 99. I have little communication with them directly. However, when I do email them, they do respond within a week. They have removed many negative entries (mostly from TransUnion). If all goes well I'll be signing up myself.