Lexington Law firm..

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Eva, Nov 27, 2000.

1. Eva

Eva Guest

What kind of programs do they have? Are they similar to Junum? What are the costs associated with using them?

2. roni

roni Well-Known Member

check out their website. you will find out alot. http://www.lexeclient.com

roni

3. Donna

Donna Well-Known Member

Eva,

It's been a few months but I'll try to recall what I spent on Lexington.

Yes, it is an online service, similar to Junum, but the cost is a lot higher. The initial sign-up fee is $170 and, after that, you pay $35 a month. This amount is owed regardless of whether there are deletions or positive changes to your credit reports.

In fairness, Lexington does offer a money-back guarantee but I think you have to stick with them a year in order to qualify.

My experience with Lexington wasn't positive. There were no deletions on my credit reports as a result of their work. They don't actually do the repair work. Their sister company, Johnson & Associates, does. Lexington lends its name for advertising purposes only.

Take care and I hope this is helpful.

Donna

4. Kelly

Kelly Well-Known Member

I've had mixed results. I signed my hubby up over a year ago. They were successful in getting many deletions. Yeah! Communication was lacking, but, results were positive.

So, I signed up - Major problems - mixups - non-responsive to emails. I posted on this board and a rep responded. He gave me their toll free number which they had just implemented. I called. They took care of me. I do think they provide a great service. All companies have growing pains and I think when they rolled out their new service (eclient) they had to make a lot of changes

Overall - I'd give them an A-.

Why? Cuz they did give me great customer service in the end. That counts in my book!

Good luck,
    Kelly

5. Mike

Mike Well-Known Member

LEXINGTON HAS DONE A GREAT JOB FOR ME.I HAD 2 BKS FROM 97 BOTH ARE DELETED FROM EQUIFAX. STILL WAITING FOR OTHER 2 TO SEND UPDATED REPORTS. ALSO MANY DELETION FROM ALL 3. I JUST PURCHACED NEW CAR NO MONEY DOWN.

6. jason

jason Well-Known Member

Actually, Donna, Lexington does all its own legal work, these days.

Hey, are you going to take me up on the offer of a few free months with Lexington so that you can see what's happening now?

7. Doris K.

Doris K. Well-Known Member

That's a great offer, Donna. I'd take him up on it.

He obviously wouldn't offer it if he weren't planning to show you some great results. I know two Lexington clients. One has always thought they're the greatest while the other, who damned them for quite some time, is now saying great things about them.

8. Barry

Barry Guest

Well, if they are providing a new service to their customers, it would be nice to know...Toll free number for example. I've been a client of Lexington since June of this year (2000), I'm still sitting on the fence as to what is going on.....I will admit that the communication between them and I could surely be far better. I keep hereing these good things, just hoping I can see the magic they work to take place on my credit reports. Time shall tell, I might be one of those that gets to take advantage of the money back guarantee. But a word on that...they as far as I know, the only people offering that...so that in itself isnt too bad.