Lexington Plus

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by benkind, Jul 31, 2001.

1. benkind

benkind Well-Known Member

Is there no one here who has tried Lexington Plus? I am really considering it. Doesn't Junum have something just like it? I'm with Lexington now but I haven't gotten my first round back yet--probably next week or so.

Lexington Plus is $395 initial plus like $135 per month. Really wondering if it is worth it!

My credit needs lots of help though. I have a 504 FICO score. And now that I have sufficient income I wold like to do what I can to make it better.

Any suggestions?

2. jason

jason Well-Known Member

I'm a special consultant with Lexington and I'd love it if you'd keep me personally appraised of your Lexington experience.

How have they handled your case so far? What could they do better? What have you noticed them doing on your case?

My personal email is rudiger@inconnect.com. Also, on the flip side, I can be of some assistance, should you need it with them.

3. Candi

Candi Well-Known Member

what is the difference between what they do for you now and what they will do for you with the plus program?
    candi

4. supershawn

supershawn Well-Known Member

Re: Lexington Plus- JASON

Jason.

I have a question for you.

I had Lexington for QUITE some time and I am rather dissapointed with the results- especially the three Positive accounts they deleted. I had only ONE negative account removed, a student loan. I have had much better success on my own in only three months.

I signed up back when it was a 7 month MAX that they charged you, yet they still charged my during my whole time on board- more than two years.

I was offered a refund, which I requested, and yet I have heard NOTHING. When I email about the status, I am ignored.

Any suggestions? I would hate to have to press this matter with other agencys.

Thanks in advance,

Shawn

5. chriscraft

chriscraft Well-Known Member

Jason, I also need to talk to you about my problem with Lexington. In prior posts, I've asked for your contact information, but you haven't replied.

Please respond. Thank you very much.

6. jason

jason Well-Known Member

Shaun,

Email me at rudiger@inconnect.com. I need your name.