Lexington question

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Candi, Aug 21, 2001.

1. Candi

Candi Well-Known Member

Can anyone tell me what their up-graded service is? Lexington complete or Gold service. I herd on another board that it costs $500 down and $150 a month for about 6 months. I want to know what this service is. Do they negotiate with creditors for deletion or what? I emailed them twice and asked for information but no reply. I guess they don't want to sell the program to bad. Anyone know what it is or how it works? Where is jason?

Candi

2. Candi

Candi Well-Known Member

anyone?

3. Donna

Donna Well-Known Member

Candi,

I wish I could help. Unfortunately, I don't know the answer to your question.

My experience with Lexington wasn't positive. After seven months of service, I never heard a word from the bureaus and there were no deletions. Others here, though, have had better luck.

Donna

4. Laray

Laray Well-Known Member

they never seem to email people back.

They were supposed to take payment out of my account at the beginning of this month and havent, so i am sure in about 4 weeks, they will send me an email saying they are dropping me for non payment, when they just havent submitted payment to whomever. I am doing the regular eclient program and they send off disputes on your behalf to creditors questioning the validity of accounts on your file.

5. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

He is around. He checks this board regularly although less frequently than before. He has posted his email address since he is less available.

CLICK HERE FOR THE ADDRESS

Hope you get your answers, maybe you could post them here afterward.

-Peace, Dave

6. ledo

ledo Well-Known Member

If you would do a search under "lexington plus" you would see the previous threads (along with Jason's input) on this topic. It is a pretty new service (and pricey too). I guess we are just waiting for those who have tried it to keep us posted on the results. Hope that helps.

ledo