Lexington

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by LKH, May 14, 2001.

1. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

I've decided to switch to Lexington. I am sending the updated report from experian that I received today to Lex. tomorrow. And as the updated reports from Transunion and Equifax come in, I will forward those also. Junum is currently disputing round 3 but I feel like everything is going backwards with Junum lately, with no deletions and 3 reinsertions.

2. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

LKH,

If I could request anyone here to join Lex; it would be you. As aggressive as you are, I am sure the members of the board will appreciate hearing about your Lex experience along with Kelly, Dave LV and Concerned's experiences.

Good luck. I may follow right behind you.

3. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

Thanks Jim. If the results had continued to be good, I would have stuck it out with Junum. Also, the amount of phone calls it takes to Junum to find out what really is going on is very unnerving. I think the reinsertion is what pushed me to change. I realize it's not Junums' fault that it was reinserted, but that is the direction things seems to be going. I'll update as results come in.

4. MikeB

MikeB Banned

I just found out that Equifax did not receive my last round of disputes from Junum dated 4/3/01. I filed disputes with the CRA Rep by phone to get the ball rolling again. I don't know who to blame, but I think Junum's usefulness is wearing thin. I appreciate what Junum has done, but I can send "not mine" disputes myself for the price of a stamp.

5. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

Mike, that's exactly what happened to me twice. I finally had Junum send it certified r/r. I don't know if Junum never sent them or if Equifax just tossed them. That is why I am now on round 3 with TU and Exp. but just finished round 1 with Equifax.

6. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

LKH,

Have you decided what level of service to use with Lexington? I am open-minded on this myself.

7. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

Not sure yet. I am going to call my rep. tomorrow to discuss it. I'll let you know.