Links are getting anoying

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by leo728, Nov 3, 2001.

1. leo728

leo728 Well-Known Member

All those colors and links are distracting.

There, it's out of my system.

It's just my humble opinion. hehehe But the above thought just popped into my mind today while reading post. It just seems I have to spend twice as much energy reading the post. I have to read the post and then try to ignore the links.( because I have read them before)

2. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

Go to the ACCOUNT option on the top "menu" then select PREFS. You can select not to see the signatures...here's the setting description:

Display signatures in posts?
    Every member can have a custom signature which appears at the end of their post. Do you want to see those signatures when you read through the messages? Choosing 'no' will suppress display of all signatures including your own.

-Peace, Dave

3. bbauer

bbauer Banned

I agree with you in part about the garish links.

However I try to change mine every two or three days max.
    I try to have them leading to websites that offer something important to credit or to something humorous in content.

I think links are about like dead fish. After 3 days they begin to smell alike.

4. leo728

leo728 Well-Known Member

Way better, thanks dave.

5. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

JUST LIKE COMMERCIALS........haven't you found the fast forward button??????

6. creditwork

creditwork Well-Known Member

7. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Sometimes these links are promoting pay services... Rather that supporting creditnet.com with advertising revenue, they spam us.

8. creditwork

I assume you are paying creditnet. Do you know their advertising rates by any chance?
    Or do you know where I can get them?

www.creditsense.com

9. roni

roni Well-Known Member

No, I provide links to free information informing consumers how to avoid compaines who break the CREDIT REPAIR ORGANIZATIONS ACT. Great read don't you think?

http://consumers.creditnet.com/au/ad.html
    Is the link to advertising on creditnet.com

10. creditwork

Thanks, for the link.
    I don't usually read credit repair stories. I am for dealing from strength, my credit affords me the luxury of ignoring credit repair, FICO and other non-strength building techniques.
    I believe exercising your credit will allow you to deal from strength, to lower your rates and to increase your limits.

www.creditsense.com

11. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

JUST LIKE COMMERCIALS........haven't you found the fast forward button??????

12. leo728

leo728 Well-Known Member

The colors !! ARGH!

I didn't know all those links where located in the signature. But it's turned off now. No more complaints from me.