Listen To This in Real Audio

Discussion in 'General Lounge' started by WestCap, Sep 13, 2001.

1. WestCap

WestCap Active Member

We just posted this to our website....

http://www.mycollector.com/ra/wtc.ram

You will notice that I own a collection agency... we are not all bad... You guys are all great!
    Thanks
    Rob Paisola

2. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

I couldn't play it :(

But thanks for not calling us all deadbeats, LOL.

3. WestCap

WestCap Active Member

One thing you need to understand... Everyone has problems. I sincerely believe that it is not really about the problems that you are facing, it is about how you overcome the problems from the past.

Another word of advice. ALWAYS communicate with the collection agency. You can not believe what 5.00 per month will do for your situation.

Next, ALWAYS keep a log of your conversations and ALWAYS send communication via certified mail.

I would be willing to assist anyone in their quest to get "back on track"

Thanks Again
    Rob Paisola
    www.westerncapitalcredit.com

4. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

Thanks Rob. Thank God those days are way behind me. Now I am mostly just doing maintenance. Not that it couldn't happen again, even with all the precautions in place, one never knows what can happen. Life is like being on the ocean in a rowboat.

There's good and bad in every profession - I sure know people who hate insurance agents, LOL, and with good reason I imagine.

I will log on with my other puter tomorrow so my Real Audio stuff will work and I can hear this.