Listen to this SH***

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by roni, Nov 15, 2001.

1. lbrown59

lbrown59 Well-Known Member

That is ok Hal. They ought to be in business no matter how unfair they are to us cause we really need them real bad.

2. bbauer

bbauer Banned

Bruce Williams is about like Dr. Laura Schlesenger. Always got a pat answer for all of life's little problems which never solve anything. They get rich while those who look to them for help just continue to suffer. Did you ever notice that if you call up most talk show hosts and disagree with them you are usually left listening to a dial tone real quick?

Ever notice that if you call up most talk show hosts with a problem that's going to take more than about 3 minutes to solve they suddenly have to move on to a commercial break or a news break? Ever notice that if they have a famous politician on as a guest they usually aren't going to take any calls? I wonder if that's because politicians can't stand hard questions.

I have been in several fund raisers for Oklahoma Senators such as J.C. Watts, Ernest Ishtook, even Phil Grahm and many more. Ask them a hard question about how their voting record belies their current political stance and they all have the same answer. A finger pointing to some one else and the words "Next question."

They aren't all that way, but most of them are.

3. G. Fisher

G. Fisher Banned

If you had a zillion dollars in your savngs account, then you would be clever enough not to have a zillion credit card balances.

At 25%.

Saving, so one doesn't enslave themself, is my solution. What, once and for all-- in this thread of 62 posts of which 31 are yours-- is your solution?

4. lbrown59

ban fico.

5. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

Originally posted by G. Fisher
    What, once and for all-- in this thread of 62 posts of which 31 are yours-- is your
    solution?
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    AND YOUR POINT IS???

6. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

lbrown rant and raves, but offers no viable solution. But if he feels better after venting his anger with the system, it's ok with me.

7. lbrown59

The solution is to ban using FICO.We didn't have the problems it's causing us before it came about so why do we need them now?

8. bbauer

bbauer Banned

Mr. Brown
    It's obvious of course that we don't need it and you are perfectly right in saying so.

The problem is that it is the beggars who seem to wish that FICO didn't exist but if wishes were horses, beggars would ride.

9. lbrown59

Fico is not a system it's a con job.
    You know that .You've basically said as much your self.
    Do you like ripoffs or scams?Are you happy with them? If you aren't,you can hardly blame me now can you?

10. PsychDoc

PsychDoc Well-Known Member

lbrown59, I don't even blame you for the limited cognitive ability you demonstrate so often which is, of course, essentially only the product of genetic chance. Your prehistoric logic is a perfect example of ontogeny recapitulating phylogeny, so why should anyone blame you personally?

Doc

P.S. Look it up. :)

11. Pat

Pat Well-Known Member

Doc, LOL!! Now where's my dictionary ;)