Lizard King!!

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by godaddyo, Jun 14, 2001.

1. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

To find out the name of a corporate officer or statutory agent, one must call the Secretary of State or the state Corporation Commission.

2. bbauer

bbauer Banned

Thank you very much, Lizard King.

Your answers have been very complete and should open the door for moat anyone to move ahead with getting the job done as you have done.

Also, I presume that in some cases involving local collection agencies or local creditors, one might easily get the necessary information with a simple phone call direct to the offices of the creditor or collection agency, but in the event that one is taking action against an out-of-town company or collection agency, then obviously your answer would be the only possible way one could get the job done.

I for one wish to thank you for your excellent information.

3. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

LKH...LK...I knew they were the same, one wore glasses and came from smallsville, the other a crimesaver from the big city, but I knew they were the same! LOL :)))

4. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

The same ? NOT!

5. bbauer

bbauer Banned

Yes, Lizard King, YES!!

You have hit the nail right smack on it's little noggin.

For the purposes of this message only, let us assume that I am a real practicing attorney or whatever other legal beagle one might imagine. Man, I know all the laws and all the courtroom tactics and all the law, and I'm not the least bit reticent about letting you know how brilliant I am and how dumb your tactics are. Man, I think you are about the dumbest bunny ever to hop down the bunny trail!!!!

But all that brilliance aside, you went in there and you won the case, not by dint of how much law you knew, but how well you played the poker game. They simply were not willing to call your bluff and in any poker game, that wins the hand every time that it occurs.

Now then, I don't mean that to put down lawyers or those with any kind of legal expertise. I wish I knew even a millionth part of the law the professionals know. Although I am learning a lot about the law, I'll never know what they know. I will only know that part of the law that I am interested in. But even though I don't know the law, I've found out that so long as I am dealing with those who know less about the law than I do, I can win more than my share of hands and as usual, it's the bottom line that counts.

And quite often, even when dealing with professionals such as credit bureaus, it's still possible to use the law against them if you go about it right. You have not lost the day until you quit trying and give up.

6. Cyprigirl

Cyprigirl Well-Known Member

Bill:

Were you able to get a hold of the case that I cited previously, I was just curious.

Cyprigirl:)

7. bbauer

bbauer Banned

I've been so busy with that damned party sale the company is having June 28th that I haven't had time to do so.

They are treating us like old horses these days. They ride us hard and put us up wet.

8. KHM

KHM Well-Known Member

I know this is a very old post, but I had to ask, did you even file the lawsuit or did you call someone up and say this is the deal, delete all my negatives or I'll sue??
    Thanks
    Kellie

9. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member