Lizard RE: worthknowing.com

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by anne, Apr 1, 2001.

1. anne

anne Guest

Lizard,

I have learned so much since coming to this board! I tried to get a copy of my report from www.worthknowing.com and could not get it due to authenication error. What does this mean? All the information I submitted was correct.
    Do I just have to keep trying to get it to take?

2. zip

zip Well-Known Member

Re: Lizard RE: worthknowing.c

I found that the previous address that I had used was not one that TU had. I also have 2 truck payments and only one is on TU had to use the one that they had- good luck

3. miles

miles Well-Known Member

Hi, anne. I received the same error. Since they pull from Trans Union, I got my last report out and entered the same info on the report. No such luck. I don't know what the problem is. I have tried different combinations. I am going to give up :-( However, I am pleased that it is not so easy for someone else to obtain my information. It's just frustrating that I can't get it either. lol

4. TxMommy

TxMommy Active Member

I don't know if this will be the case for you, but I kept getting the same authentication error but I knew everything I entered was right. Well, they switched 2 of my social security number digits even though I entered it correctly on the 1st information page. It took me 4 times of trying before I noticed it because I knew I entered right on the previous page. You might want to double check it.

Hope it helps!

TxMommy

5. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

Hmmmmm? I just got mine - no trouble.