Lizard

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by LKH, Jul 21, 2001.

1. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

Could you pleae post the language you used in your settlement offer to the cra's regarding the lawsuit over deletions. I just sent Trans Union the demand for method of verification etc. They have 15 days to respond. I'm sure they won't, so at that point, I'll be filing a lawsuit and will let them settle for total deletions.

Thanks

2. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

(with personal info altered)
    -------------------------------------

We want the complete information...
    We want to see if you really are a KING, or just a PRINCE, or DUKE, or EARL...

:)

3. PsychDoc

PsychDoc Well-Known Member

My wife is sitting here next to me and insists that I type: "THAT'S RIGHT! SHOW US THE FULL MONTY. ARE YOU A KING OR A LIZARD?"

Ok, the things we husbands do to make our wives happy...

Randy

4. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

LOL Randy, wife needs her own puter!!!

breeze

5. Saar

Saar Banned

Don't you shrinks have your professional secrets when it comes to dissuading people?

But don't be discouraged. Some men have to do a whole lot more to please their gals ;)

Saar

6. PsychDoc

LOL, what have I gotten myself into... Hehe!

7. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

OK Lizard - bumping this up per your request. Thanks for posting this when you get to it.

8. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

ditto.

9. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

Well, are you going to prove YOU REALLY ARE A KING...
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We want to see if you really are a KING, or just a PRINCE, or DUKE, or EARL...

10. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

Too many of our sercrets are probably given away to the CCC's, CRA's, and CA's by posting everything here over and over.

That's why I email the really good secrets. Of cours that's no guarantee, but the individual does have to be registered on the board to get it, hehe.

breeze

11. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

Thanks for posting this LK. I do have one question - I don't remember your story. Were you really a vitim of identity theft?

12. DaveLV

DaveLV Well-Known Member

Breeze -- email me some of these secrets please.

13. PsychDoc

Search the Straight Talk board for "LizardKing" and you'll see the full story in all its glory. (Hey, that rhymed.)

Randy

14. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

You silly, you already know all the "secrets." I was referring specifically to the "secret" thing you can do with a Cobalt card.

breeze

15. DaveLV

DaveLV Well-Known Member

I just thought I'd get some cool secrets I might not have otherwise known. I'm in a salacious mood today.

I knew a girl in college who could probably do some killer secret things with a Cobalt Card. :) Ping pong balls too...

16. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

ROFLOL. Ping Pong ball??????????

breeze

17. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

Salacious Secrets......

Would somebody please email Dave some?????

breeze