Lizardking and judyprudy &

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by roni, Mar 16, 2001.

1. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Last night there was series of post about sueing the Cr written by a 'roni'. Lizardking you called this 'roni' silly. You were right. Because that was not me, the real roni. I was asleep on my couch. I woke up and saw all this. I would hate for you to think I said all that was from me and that I dont know your situation.

This has got to end. This whole situation is starting to sicken me. I was hoping this person was gone.

roni

2. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

Re: Lizardking and judyprudy &

LK/Roni/PBM,
    (duplicate post in the "Yahoo Board?" thread)

I went to try the Yahoo credit board LK posted info on, and it must submit a request to the board moderator for my use of the board. Allowed me to create a new account using minimal information and my freemail account, my access is pending...but the hassle of registering new email addresses (even through freemail accounts) could stop the insanity and be a simple solution to this Slim/Bobby stuff...

LK are there as many problems on the Yahoo board with harassing users...if not, let's let pbm (et al) know of the success that Yahoo's registration process has on keeping out the jerks.

-Dave