LizardKing and other regs

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Shantel, Apr 8, 2001.

1. Shantel

Shantel Well-Known Member

Got a question for you (like everyone else nowadays :))

I was denied Wachovia...one reason being too many inquires. They used Equifax. I know I have a lot of inquires on Equifax and Transunion.

How did YOU (LizardKing) go about getting them removed? I know I'm currently working with Junum, but I'm not sure if they dispute inquires. I'd sure like to know.

Also, I got a letter in the mail yesterday from a collection agency. Imagine my HORROR! Here I am in the middle of credit repair and now this. It was from my pager company (that I'm paying via payment plan) and it says "We have tried to contact you about this to no avail". NO ONE from that company has called me and said anything about my account. I don't know if this is on my CRA yet, but how do I go about taking care of this? If it's there, I want it gone. But the bigger issue is that I was never contacted by the original creditor. They accepted my payment terms and now this. I've been with this company for over 3 years, never a problem, I'm a month or so past due (going through a seperation) and they're sticking it to me!

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

2. Tracy

Tracy Guest

I have very good credit these days but these inquires are going to hit me hard sooner or later. I have a lot of business lines of credit which don't show up on your personal credit file but the inquires do. I've been able to rid myself of 7 so far. I've circled and copied the items to be removed and sent each CRA a letter. At the same time I call then write the creditor. In my letter I let both the CRA's and Creditors know that I'm willing to go to great lengths to have these items removed which includes going to court over it as well. This new method has resulted in one phone call on Friday from a creditor who said they would remove it ASAP. In the past I had just made phone calls to the CRA's and faxed them (the first 7 deleted from Experian and TU).

3. lbrown59

lbrown59 Well-Known Member

"We have tried to contact you about this to no avail". NO ONE from that company has called me and said anything about my account. I don't know if this is on my CRA yet

Reply To Message=====Ever Get Called and when you answer there is no one on the other end of the line or your answering set takes the call but but no message is left?

I supect this is generated by parties like you describe above!

They don't want to talk -so this way they can truthfuly say they called in in order to make themselves look good while painting you as the one with something to hide!!!!

4. Shantel

Shantel Well-Known Member

I'll be calling the pager company first thing this morning. But if it's already on my credit report, would they know? Or do you think they just sent that letter to "scare" me?

I don't want to pay them and it's on my CRA already. So how do I handle that? I DO want to keep the pager, but geez, I'm lost here.