lizardking do i have any stand

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Christi, Apr 9, 2001.

1. Christi

Christi Well-Known Member

LK,

Here is my situation. I tried back in Jan to order an online CR with equifax. They declined my visa check card and my checking account info. So, I waited a few days and tried again, they took my visa check card. I tried to do an online dispute and couldn't because my equifax file is "owned" by a local bureau. I went down there the following monday to dispute and they said I had to purchase their report to do any disputing. So I did. Well when I received my bank statement equifax had charged me twice for my report and it was still useless. I started trying to have them refund my money and to this date I have sent them 3 certified letters, 34 emails, 2 complaints through planetfeedback.com and placed over 15 phone calls to them. They will NOT do anything about it. I even sent them a copy of my bank statement with the double charge being highlighted and a copy of the page when I first tried to order it where it declined my card. I am sick of them. I know it's only $8.50, but I paid $8.50 X 2 to them, THEN my local bureau charged me another $9.20 for their report.

Christi

2. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

Re: lizardking do i have any s

CAN YOUR BANK "CHARGE IT BACK" LIKE IT WAS A REAL CREDIT CARD???