Lizardking???Help????

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Reshod, Apr 3, 2001.

1. Reshod

Reshod Well-Known Member

Lizardking, i sent your standard intent to file suit letter to the local TransUnion office on 26 Mar 01. Today i received a letter stating the following:

You requested that we delete the First National Credit Account #xxxxxxxxxxxxx. The only way a credit reporting agency can make changes to an account or delete an account is at the request of the credit grantor. We have written to First National Credit requesting verification of account.

Federal law allows 30 days for the verification process, we received your request March 26, 2001. As soon as I receive a response from First National Credit I will inform you of the results of the investigation.

Bert Luna
    Executive Vice-President

This account was opened never activated and never used. They are reporting that I am 30, 60, 90 days late. The account is closed and when I contacted Providian (it was there account), they stated that there was no verification conducted.

I want to write and advise them that they do not 30 days and my original day to file suite will remain, April 15, 2001.

Any suggestions would be appreciated

Reshod

2. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

VERIFICATION...

...they stated that there was no verification conducted.

ASK THEM TO FAX THAT STATEMENT TO YOU A.S.A.P. ON COMPANY LETTERHEAD,
    FORWARD THAT FAX TO TRANSUNION AND TELL THEM APRIL 15, 2001 (IS NOW APRIL 16, 2001) SINCE IT IS EASTER SUNDAY...

GOOD LUCK

3. Reshod

Reshod Well-Known Member

Re: VERIFICATION...

yes, First National (Providian) stated that there was no verification or investigation conducted.

I tried to get them to send me something, the rep. ended up giving me a address to write regarding general correspondence.

Any other suggestions George?

Reshod