lizardking i need help!!

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Christi, Mar 30, 2001.

1. Christi

Christi Well-Known Member

Again I need your help in something, I am about to scream, I don't know what to do next?

Christi

2. Christi

shoot, i will in a few minutes, time to pick my kid up from school and run to the grocery store :(

christi

3. Shaw

Shaw Guest

Hey Lizardking. I was wondering if you might be able to give me a quick "snap shot" of your general plan and practice concerning clearing credit. I have hired Junum, and considering the complete MEAT HEADED mistakes on my credit they should have no probs. Just in case though how bout you gimme some pointers..and if you might know of anything in or about Louisiana law the would throw on a monkey wrench on it lemme know. :)

Thanx, Sincerely
    Shaw

4. AnnMarie

AnnMarie Well-Known Member

Christi,
    Maybe you should try to find a closer grocery store and school for you child. These 8 hour trips must be really tiring for you!
    AnnMarie

Yes, I'm teasing, I was kinda waiting to see what inspired such a plea--or did I miss it?

5. Christi

LOL

No, I actually forgot about it. It's such a long story. I sent validation letter #1 to Marlin Integrated Capital (they signed on 3-12-01), then they send me back my original letter with a yellow post it note attached that says " we need more information locating your file, call us and we will help you resolve this ASAP". So lizard or you told me to send them another letter and tell them they reported it on MY report they should have the info they need. I did that. Now today I get an actual letter from them, telling me they have to investigate and that i need to call the CRA and get the full account numbers and call them with that information and also give them the telephone numbers to the CRA. This is ridiculous. I need to know what final letter to send them. I am not playing around with them anymore.
    Christi