Lizardking if you're around HELP!!!

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Terry, Jul 5, 2001.

1. Terry

Terry Well-Known Member

I received the results of an investigation from TU on June 1. June 8th I sent them a letter asking for the methods used to verify the tradelines that I disputed (return receipt). On June 19th they responded with a letter that they will have the information for me by July 29th!!! I specifically asked for names addresses phone numbers ect. I didn't ask for another investigation. I sent them a letter on June 20th stating I will not wait until July 29th, they had until June 29th to get the information I requested as per FCRA.

Get this....they send me a letter dated 6/28/2001 that states:

Dear Consumer:

This will acknowledge receipt of your recent correspondence.

Based on the identification you provided, the information you are disputing is not currently on your credit file.

Please include the file number from the upper right hand corner on all correspondence with Trans Union.

sincerely

When I sent the initial letter, I encluded a copy of the results of investigation. When I sent the letter demanding proof of verification, I sent a copy of the letter. I don't know what they are talking about. I am going to call them tomorrow to get answers. If I don't like what I hear, I am going to file suit tomorrow. I will go to my local magistrates office and file a civil complaint.

I remember from your post you included an addendum to your complaint. what was it? I know you said to be sure to give them an easy way out, by removing the information. could you explain it to me?