LizardKing - Need Help! :-)

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Cadillac408, Mar 19, 2001.

1. Cadillac408

Cadillac408 Well-Known Member

Hi,

I don't know if you read my previous post about my FICO score but I mentioned that I sent a collection agency 2 validation letters and they have NOT responded. I am ready to do whatever it takes (i.e. legal actions) but need to send the final 3rd letter. Could you please help me draft something similar to your letter that you sent Credit Data Services on Feburary 18, 2001?

Thanks,
    MP$40

2. Cadillac408

Cadillac408 Well-Known Member

Re: LizardKing - Need Help! :-

Hi,

Here are the details:

3 collection accounts at the same agency for checks written to Safeway for $49, $84, and $87. The 2 larger ones appear on all of my reports but the $49 only appears on Experian. I had a joint checking account at the time (12/97) and I have spoken to the agency twice (to request copies of the checks). They also stated that the joint holder on my checking account had accounts w/ them for checks written to Safeway also. I suppect that he wrote all of the checks but they are claiming that I wrote 3 of them. I stated that I had NO PROBLEM with paying any check that beared my signature but they have not provided me w/ any proof and have ignored my 2 letters that I sent via Fed/Ex. Now what? Would you like to see copies of the 2 letters that I have wrote so far? If so, email me at <mailto:mpatterson40@yahoo.com>

I just want to get this all cleard up. I'm tempted to go down there right now and hand deliver copies of the letters and demand that something be done! They are 3 minutes from my house.