Lizardking

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Shaw, Mar 31, 2001.

1. Shaw

Shaw Guest

Here are the details you wanted. I have 12 inquiries(hard)between 4-27-00 and 2-12-00 form a collection agency in reference to an account that was Charged off 12-94. I believe this may be Equifax's own collection agency. They show as REA-ERM.
    I have 12 items on my credit to date. Three of them are correct(not a very good average eh? :p) Two pays as agreed/1 repossession(voluntary but listed as non).
    I have 4 charge offs listed as OPEN with dates of last activity ranging from 7-94 to 4-97.
    I have 3 accounts showing as "120+days" past due with last activity dates ranging from 10-94 to 4-96. One of these accounts is also a double of another account that is being reported as "revolving" with 1 "30 day"1 "60 day",and 9 "90 day" lates,date of last activity 12-95.
    1 showing revolving 120 days past due date of last activity 6-94.
    2 showing installment listed as 120 days past due dates of last activity being 4-96 and 9-95,these are also doubles of one another,together showing (besides 2 120 days :p ) a combined of 1 "60 day" and 5 "90 day" lates.
    Not hard to see why I would be a willing proponenet of the DARK SIDE EH?

Sincerely Shaw

P.S. Momof3 I read your post on incorrect dating on accounts,as you can see someone at the CRAs loves me :p. If you find out anything to quickly resolve such issues lemme know please!

2. Justin

Justin Guest

Bankruptcy

Your credit is for the grave. Go bankrupt. My advice to you.

3. Erica

Erica Well-Known Member

Re: Bankruptcy

Shaw,
    I hear ya' with your situation. Been there, digging out, but I wouldn't file bankruptcy, IMHO. Besides, you didn't really give us alot of info in this thread.

Good luck with your situation, and since we have similar 'cases' I will be paying close attention to your progress.

Erica

4. Shaw

Shaw Guest

Re: Bankruptcy

I wouldn't consider bankruptcy for the simple fact that most of the items on my credit are going to fall off in the relitively near future. Whats more I could pay every penny I've ever owed with about $4000 seems kind of a waste to go as drastic as BK for such a small amount. I would gladly pay everything and would've awhile ago,but then they'd just reage the accounts. I learned my lesson after they did that exact thing to me twice!

Shaw