Lizardking

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Marie, Apr 16, 2001.

1. Marie

Marie Well-Known Member

I know you purchased the dueprocess info. You bought the first stuff, right? 119.00

You hear everything going on here. What do you recommend? I've read all the basic/ advanced stuff. But his stuff seems more aggressive.

Recommend buying it? I think Bill's stuff may be similar so I'm deciding which route to go...

What did you get from John? A cd right?

2. Bill Bauer

Bill Bauer Guest

The $119 book

I bought the $119 book, entitled "Winning the collection game Number 3. I guarantee you that you will find out a whole lot more right here on the board even if you listen to what Lizard K tells you. I bought it hoping there might be something worthwhile in it, and it has no form letters, none of the stuff that LK is promoting. All it has is copies of a bunch of the posts on his website and his discssion forum.
    It's exactly the same as reading through all the posts here except it's not anywhere near as informative.

If you think that's worth $119, then you should buy it.
    He wants about $700.00 for his whole suite of books. How much more inforation of any value is in the whole suite of books, I have no idea, but once burned is his fault, twice burned would be my fault, and I'm not that stupid.

Bill Bauer

3. Hal

Hal Well-Known Member

Re: The $119 book

What I found interesting is the website uses a .ORG address which is supposed to be for non-profits. No indication this is a non-profit, and although located in Florida, I could find no information on this company through the Florida Dept of State after inquiring for non profits by this name or corporations.

4. Bill Bauer

Bill Bauer Guest

The $119 book and no CD

No, I got no CD at all, not even a diskette. Just his book which basically had no real solid info in it at all that could not have been read on his website or on his message board. It's all posted one place or the other and the book even says so.

Bill Bauer

5. DaveLV

DaveLV Well-Known Member

Re: The $119 book and no CD

None of the registration authorities enforce this anymore. The only TLDs that are really restricted these days are the .edus and the .govs.

6. Bill Bauer

Bill Bauer Guest

Dot com, Dot net, Dot org

I have several of all three of them.
    Dot com, Dot net dot org.

Anyone who wishes to protect his interest in his trade name(s) on the internet can and should purchase all three.

But now there are a bunch of new ones out there, so it's getting a bit impractical to say the least trying to buy them all up

Bill Baner

7. Marie

Marie Well-Known Member

Bill or Liz

I've been trying to get onto the message board at dueprocess.org. I did the registration thing and I haven't heard a thing. Is there a way to get onto their message board???