Long Arm Statute

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by eddie, Jun 14, 2001.

  1. eddie

    eddie Well-Known Member

    Every state has a long arm statute which tells you exactly how to serve papers on a foreign corporation which has caused damage in your state. Usually its done by certified mail return reciept requested with an affadavit of mailing and a copy of the pleading filed into the court record.
  2. eddie

    eddie Well-Known Member

    Sorry, this should have been posted as a reply to ths Lizard King thread my bad.

Share This Page