Look at How Far We've Come ALL

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by dogman, Aug 9, 2000.

1. Justine

Justine Guest

RE: Grateful - KEWL!

Dogman,

When I started paying attention to your posts sometime time ago I became inspired! I knew that there was something different about you...something from a higher being...something spiritual! Now I read about your sucessful break with addiction and your healing of your illness. You have been restored not only to good credit but healthiness in all aspects! Please excuse me if I offend you or anyone else but TO GOD BE THE GLORY!

2. dogman

dogman Well-Known Member

Your thoughts please me very much.
    When the guy upstairs asks for the favor I'm ready.

What a nice way to start a Sat morning :)

3. dogman

dogman Well-Known Member

BOARD- Need Options Quickly

Whats cooking? Tell us more about your situation right now!!

Hang in there- we can help your situation quickly - maybe within 30 days of reading this you'll have a new card, then we get you out of CCB :)

Board, we got to get this friend another card and out of CCB ASAP.

What do you all suggest?

Let's get two choices - a secured with a deposit; and a no deposit unsecured.
    Reply with your ideas everyone.

4. dogman

dogman Well-Known Member

RE: Look at How Far We've Come

You've got lots of friends - you know I'm around :)

I have some weaknesses though. I am not particularly humourous - it is a trait I am trying to improve. :)

5. dogman

dogman Well-Known Member

You've got lots of friends - you know I'm around :)

I have some weaknesses though. I am not particularly humourous - it is a trait I am trying to improve. :)

6. Stormie

Stormie Guest

Yes To God Be the Glory Indeed ! I have noticed myself his success, and God is able to retore not only health, but finaces too. I am rejoicing with you DOGMAN, Stormie

7. dogman

dogman Well-Known Member

:)

8. Stormie

Stormie Guest

Hey I'm happy to add to this terrific thread. we've learned alot here on this list and have passed this info on to alot of people , and mainly our son Joe. He called Providian today he has one of the high rate cards, yikes ! And he told them he was going to close his account if they didn't ajust his apr or give him a reason to stay, well after about 15 minutes on the phone the lowered his apr 7% and waived his annual fee, they said they really wanted him to remain a customer. I think that was great, and so did he. It is great to us leverage in the consumers favor for a change. Thanks everyone for all the info it is really helpful , because had it not been for this site he'd of never known it was even possible. Now he has a great Apr and no annual fee :)