lowest fico score..........LOL

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by gmaof1, Aug 28, 2003.

1. gmaof1

gmaof1 Well-Known Member

I know that this is not something to be proud of, but when I think back to all the stupid things I did, I have to laugh. I got 2 of my Fico scores today!
    Trans - 456
    EQU - 596

I'm not going to pretend to understand the point difference. I do believe that I have a all time low for TRANS!

Can they get any worse?

I do have to say that I'm sure that the low score begins with the medical judgments from 6 years ago - to fall off 01/04. With a few prayers and a lot of luck, they won't be renewed!

2. 3dayevntr

3dayevntr Well-Known Member

ummmm....well... my EQ is lower than yours (534) so NEENER NEENER NEENER!

(All in good fun of course,no real smart-elicky-ness intended) :)

I just love to win FICO competitions!
    K-3DAY

3. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

GUESS I LOSE...665

4. ithinkican

ithinkican Well-Known Member

I suck, too...
    EXP: 621
    EQ: 583
    TU: 573
    Plus my freakin car loan place went BK and the new onwers aren't reporting, so I am stalled here even though I pay them on time, they haven't reported since May! I want to get a mortgage, too...hello, 9.9%!!!! (or 8.51 according to myfico.com)

5. vazq

vazq Active Member

Don't feel bad, with all the work I did I can't even get a score from TU. Not enough credit info on file. But, some how my beacon w/ EQ 553 and FICO w/ EX ...now get this.....754???????? (found this out trying to get pre-qualified)
    Now if I could spread some of those EX points around I'd be alright.

6. AuntBrian

AuntBrian New Member

I wish we could just buy points :)

7. max

max Active Member

I almost got you beat. My TU FICO score in February this year was 492. buuuaahahaha

Now it's 596.

Just dispute the stuff...TU was really good for me in deleting "innacurate" information.

8. tmeda

tmeda Well-Known Member

I thought my tu score was surely at an all time low when it was sitting at a whooping 473. Try getting a recent 120 day late and see what happens! Voila now I have a 411 and I have everyone on this post beat. To make matters worse, I have a ton of inquiries atout 25 to help drag that wonderful score down. I thought I was doing something when I changed my unrated's to a positive status. Oh I must also mention that my bankruptcy was just discharged in June. Any suggestions on bringing that embrarrassing score up? I can't seem to get rid of the inquiries from transunion. HELP!!!!!

9. sl3966

sl3966 Member

Tried to pull my wifes CR from EQ and the guy said there are not enough TL's to verify over the phone. We pulled her FICO and it was 0, we got her report from experian and it is blank. Not even 1 inquiry now she is sad but I think she wins lol

10. 95207Chick

95207Chick Well-Known Member

Wow... I feel alot better with mine and DHs in the high 500's. I wonder how much worse I would have to be to be in the 400's. Because mine looks really bad!