Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Kittw1, Nov 13, 2001.
Barclaycard Ring™ Mastercard®
No annual fee, No balance transfer fees, No foreign transaction fees, Low interest!
CREDIT CARD WITH NO ANNUAL FEEBarclaycard Ring™ Mastercard®
Credit One Unsecured Visa®for Rebuilding Credit
Credit card for people with bad credit to rebuild credit!
BAD CREDIT CREDIT CARDCredit One Bank® Rebuild Credit
First Access VISA® Credit Card
Access to credit even with bad or limited credit! Reports to 3 major credit bureaus and accepted wherever you see the Visa® sign. Get application response in 60 seconds.
CREDIT CARD FOR BAD CREDITFirst Access VISA®
Green Dot primor® Visa®Classic Secured Credit Card
Credit lines available up to $5,000! Reports to three national credit bureaus; perfect card for reestablishing credit.
SECURED CARD FOR REBUILDING CREDITprimor Secured Visa Classic
Credit One Bank® Unsecured Visa® with Cash Back Rewards
Get cash back on every purchase. Unsecured credit card with monthly monitoring for credit line increases. Improve your credit history with responsible use.
CASH BACK UNSECURED VISACredit One Bank
Me too. Just love mail.
Got my convenience checks from HSBC and a Macy's catalog.
the mail person is still putting the mail in our boxes. I have to wait till after lunch to check : (
BUT -- I did go to the post office today to mail some items out! Wish me luck !
I got updated credit reports from TU, EX, and EQ.
TU is a joke. They "update" and leave the same old dates and b.s. on there.
I got my AMEX membership banking statement.
I got my denial letter for Gateway computer funding *pfft*
I got a Dell catalog
4 issues of Writer's Digest
National Geographic Traveler
US News and World Report
a large package from Barnes and Noble.com
an autographed photo of a shirtless Hugh Grant
an autographed Ted Williams baseball
$10 gift certificate from Barnes and Noble
Barry Manilow concert tickets
a card from a friend
a letter from another friend
a half.com order
a pre approved Marin bank "gold" card offer. ROFLMAO!
And a partridge in a pear tree.....
Speaking of the TU "updated/new information below" B.S.
has anyone figured out a way to beat them on this one?
I have an item that they have done this to 4 times
another account done 3 times to. No information changed at all but it states there is "new information below"
Got my first BANK of AMERICA BT PRIME BILL...6.00%...next month 5.50% or 5.00%...
FIRST USA REJECTION LETTER FOR INTEREST RATE UNDER 13.99%...like 9.99% or less...THEY WILL LET ME KNOW IF SOMETHING COME UP.
Already closed...waiting for credit balance refund.
MBNA AMERICA REJECTION LETTER for "GO-TO" interest rate under 11.99% and a "PRE-APPROVED" increase in the credit limit.
I also asked for a DIRECT from web site E-MAIL...answer...they are not sure of the SECURITY...
I am getting off of work...to the mailbox I go!!!!
finally received the Target Visa card in the mail (I chose silver)
an actual hand-written check from TransUnion for $8.50 (said that I didn't need to pay for the report or something)
a $4 refund check from gateway
a package from target.com
and junk mail
hubby's TU report
hubby's student loan bill
CA validation letter
Got my TU report (no changes) AND no credit score -- the dufusses!!! had to call 'em up and preach their funeral!
Got a letter saying: "we don't investigate inquiries...yadda, yadda...
Invoice for 10 pounds of shell whole "fancy" pecans which I ordered from a wholesale orchard and had shipped to my Mom so she can start her holiday baking....the yummies are coming! Ohboy-ohboy-ohboy-ohboy!!!
* Statement from Citi Checking Plus. I had paid off the balance and they did not post it. Now they say it is past due. I have credit union bank statement that Citi cashed the checked a month and a half ago. I'm getting tired of having to straighten out errors!
* New copy of TU report. Score 739 (down from 746??) Noticed many accounts with outdated balances, in particular Citi Cards and ATT Universal(citi affiliate).
* Letter from TU asking for my drivers license and ss card. I had written them last week about my husband's name (not his individual accounts) being on my report, on the last page and under his name is MY ssn#. This info was NOT on the new copy of the report I received today with my score so I am thinking I don't have to do anything now.
* Invitation for Home Equity LOC. I've opted-out every way a person possibly can that I know of and I still get this stuff!!!! Must call or write to find out just where they are getting my name and address.
* Juniper Statement.
1. Neiman Marcus credit card
2. Target Visa Card/Pin #
3. Lord & Taylor coupons(yeah right)
4. Metrocall annual pager invoice($12 per year/unlimited....will have it F-O-R-E-V-E-R).
5. Credit Union statement
Target Visa (silver -- very pretty)
Citi Plat Select
Citi Gold Aadvantage
Americredit car loan statement
Providian MC statement
Re:George about MBNA
I was reading your reponse about MBNA rejecting your request for a lower goto rate on their card,by the why is it the quantum credit card from them?The reason why i ask is because i just upgraded to their quantum one today,and they offered me a 2.9% BT deal for the first 4 billing cycles,and a goto rate of 13.99% after my promo runs out.I do think that after having their card for a year or 2 with no lates,etc then the rate can be talked down some with them.You would have a better chance of getting it lowered by using their card monthly,and occasionally revolve a small balance at one of their teaser rates that they have to offer.Have you been offered any additional teasers yet?Most people should qualify for them reguardless of card status.
Re: Re:George about MBNA
QUANTUM 1.70% BT TILL 12/31/01 "GO-TO" 11.99%
No limit increase in 6 years.
They were "PROUD" they have NO from web site E-MAIL I guess...
Re: Re:George about MBNA
1. New TU report showing inquiry I disputed electronically had been removed. This was surprising. On Saturday, I got a letter from TU saying I had to dispute the inquiry with the creditor.
2. Two-tiered Cap One Platinum offer. 0.00 APR until April 2002, then 4.9 APR until October 2002, then 9.9 or 15.9 fixed. Sounds like a good deal unless I don't qualify for the 9.9.
3. AT&T Universal Card offer. 0.0 APR until Aug. 2002, with a go-to rate of 12.49 variable. (Prime + 5.99.) Offer includes $100 phone card and no BT fee. 0.0 APR good on BTs amount until August.
4. Bank One Platinum offer. 2.9 APR until October 2002, then 16.74 APR variable. (Prime = 9.9 percent.)
5. Citibank Platinum Select offer. Fee-less BT, with 0.0 APR on transfered amount until August 2002.
With the exception of the 0.0 intro rates, all the go-to rates on these offers (except 9.9 Cap One) are higher than the rates I have on my current cards.
Experian = 731
TU = 745
Equifax = 741
Re: Re:George about MBNA
I got my cards!!!!!
and my Juniper and First USA denial letters, ha ha ha !
First premier bill ugh!
9.90% on TARGET VISA???