Major issues, please help

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by S.D., Nov 13, 2000.

1. S.D.

S.D. Guest

Hi everyone!
    I hope someon on this board can help me.
    Recap:
    I have an account that I have never used or received (Ace repair Kit??) and it was charged off in 4/00. It's a joint account, but they could not pull up anything under my SS#. I've disputed twice with Equifax stating that this was not mine. (Thinking maybe fraud)
    Turns out that it's under my bf's name. When I gave United Credit National Bank's recovery department his social, they found my name under his account. My bf has called them explaining that he has never received any "kit" or anything at all from them. All they could suggest is for him to dispute it w/ the credit bureaus. Since my bf is a procrastinator, I decided to try and work this out. A rep from the Recovery dept told me today that they wouldn't haveany documentation to send me. I would have to ask the original creditor? I know UCNB was bought out by Household a few months ago, and I wrote a letter demanding they remove this false info. A woman called me back and tried to help, but she couldn't because Household doesn't have informationon some of the charged off accounts (of course, mine had to be one of them)! So what the hell am I supposed to do?? If I keep disputing with the CRAs and have them send me the documentation that they're receiving from the creditor, do you think that would help?

2. Pat

Pat Guest

use search at this site

search:
    yabba dabba

3. S.D.

S.D. Guest

RE: use search at this site

huh? hey, are you making fun of me?=(

4. Pat

Pat Guest

show a little faith

just search it! I e mailed you with the basic facts detailled in my Yabba Dabba Doo post, but the original post is more helpful.

5. S.D.

S.D. Guest

RE: show a little faith

Thanks Pat!! Sorry I misunderstood the first post! =0) Duh!