Making Judgements

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Toothman, Apr 12, 2001.

1. Toothman

Toothman Well-Known Member

.....disappear!!!

Does anyone know how to remove accurate judgements (paid or otherwise) from you reports? It would seem that it is a great deal harder than removing simple collection activity.

2. on the go

on the go Well-Known Member

Trans union in ohio was easy, But after disputing twice on a valid judgment to equifax I was able to finally remove it, I also did the same with experian and that wasnt so easy. I called and got this bit of helpful info. all they do to verify is call courthose auto line and punch in info. if the courthouse has a judgment with that info. then its confirmed how I got equifax to get it off was threaten of course legal action and challenged the judgment stating that it was my personal info.( name S.S #) but not me. I challenged the address after having it removed from c.r. and said I was not living at the address on judgment that i lived somwhere elese, demanded they verify the source of the judgment. And I was never served so that was not on file and they removed it .

3. eddie

eddie Well-Known Member

Trans Union deleted a judgement after I disputed as not mine. This took one dispute. Experian is a little more stubborn and they have not removed it yet. I am just going to keep disputing as not mine and one day it will come off.