Making Yourself Judgement Proof

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Flyingifr, Aug 28, 2003.

1. pnwman

pnwman Well-Known Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: Making Yourself Judgement Proof

Wow. We really are all up this late! :)

2. Nestea

Nestea Well-Known Member

ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

3. J. Vick 71

J. Vick 71 Well-Known Member

I could add more to this but Nestea is right. ZZZZZZZZZZZZ times 100!

4. SoParkDiva

SoParkDiva Well-Known Member

Re: Re: Making Yourself Judgement Proof

Hmm. That's a pretty weighty statement to make. I certainly hope you can prove that you are, in fact, the author :/

5. Nestea

Nestea Well-Known Member

Re: Re: Making Yourself Judgement Proof

Ok...

now this thread will turn into a nasy tit-for-tat... with plagarisim charges, LOL....

flyingfr: I dunno if you write it of not. but... IF you did not... then explicitly saying after being asked again that you wrote would make you liable for intentional wrongdoing yet agin... so if you did not write it, back off... we forgive in this country, LOL..

if you did, why dont you go ahead and file against BBauer?

6. Flyingifr

Flyingifr Well-Known Member

Re: Re: Re: Making Yourself Judgement Proof

I have hard copy drafts dated six months ago. I have also sent them to others for proof-reading.

I take full responsibility and credit for this article, Understanding the Collection Process and the two Understanding the Collection Agency articles.

All three are based on my years as a Collector, Credit Counselor, manager of a Credit Counseling Agency and as a debtor.

If anyone wants to sue me for plagiarism or copyright infringement based on these articles, just e-mail me and I will send you the address for service of summons. I will be glad to accept service.

I hope this post puts THIS topic to rest once and for all.

7. Flyingifr

He took it from me. Let me paste from HIS site:

This story supposedly written by some unknown and self proclaimed "reformed bill collector" who calls himself "flyingblind" or "flyingifr" (same difference) and which he claims was written to show the mentality of the average bill collector. As might be imagined, the tale spun by this "blind pilot" is very typical of the horrendous blunders and violations of law committed by just about every bill collector out there.

Since HE cites me as the author, I guess I am.

Too bad he suffers from the same tunnelvision as someone else who posts on these threads - and as long as we are ripping each other apart, HIS advice is to commit PERJURY when answeringa Debtors Examination:

More ignorance! If you are summoned before a court to answer an information subpoena it is easy to evade their questions and keep out of trouble in the process. You can actually just sit there and laugh at them with the following answers to their probably questions. Let's try a few.
    Q. Where are your books and records?
    A. What law requires me to keep books and records?

Q. Where are your bank statements?
    A. What law requires me to keep old bank statements?

Q. Where are your tax returns?
    A. What law requires me to file taxes or keep any returns if I did file?

Q. Are you deliberately being evasive?
    A. I believe that I do not have sufficient information to answer that question. Would you please define the term? I don't know what it means.

Q. Where do you work?
    A. I don't work anywhere. I am currently unemployed.

Q. We know that is a lie because we talked to your boss yesterday.
    A. That is old information. You should have talked to him about 20 minutes ago.

Q. How much money do you have on you now?
    A. Enough to catch a bus home.

But a better answer to all of this nonsense is a motion to vacate their void judgment because if the judgment is null and void upon it's face as most of them are then they obviously cannot even hold a garnishment hearing much less garnish anything. If you have judgments then you had best learn how to get them vacated.

Bauer and I suffer from different biases - I don't believe in offering advice I know will probably not work, and in fact have probably successfully done my self.

8. Nestea

Nestea Well-Known Member

you got me :)

I'm "flyin" with ya!

9. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

Just so you are aware, his citing you as the author was NOT there last night 9/03/03. I sent several emails back and forth with Bill last night trying to get to the bottom of this. So any credit he gave to you is new as of 12:01 am 9/04/03.

Bill also thought it was very interesting how you were
    "trying to escape her scathing comment" referring to Sassys' comments, which I might add were very valid points.

10. lewish5527

lewish5527 Member

Hello,

I live in Pennsylvania, and I received a writ of garnishment due to a judgement. You say that in PA garnishments are illegal. What should I do?

Lewis.

11. Butch

Butch Well-Known Member

Hi Lewish,

Go ahead and start your own separate thread. That way you'll get the focused attention you need.

Welcome to the board.

:)

12. Hedwig

Hedwig Well-Known Member

I think the original post is good information. Yes, it's one point of view, but from someone who has "been there." I just hope I never need it.

13. sassyinaz

sassyinaz Well-Known Member

Nestea and Butch,

I'm just not seeing what you think Bill can be sued for??????

Actually, Butch, you said he was about to be served. You didn't answer so I'm asking again, for what????

And where's a link to anything of yours that he's posted?

Not noticing any copyrights on the posts here, hmmmmm, and I'm near positive if you check out front NOTHING here is yours, not even if you posted it.

Sassy

14. Flyingifr

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Making Yourself Judgement Proof

Sassy and Bill have an agenda that I do not share in these particular posts. As I have said many times, they are NOT a listing of what consumer rights are - were never intended to be. They are a peek into the mind and operation of the adversary, which I believe is always valuable information.

Bill is trying to sell his "Creditwrench" program. He knocks every board (including this one) except his own, in an effort to sell his Creditwrench program by passing himself off as the sole authority on how to handle credit problems. Sassy seems to be a dyed-in-the-wool apostle of his. Her approach is every post has to be a dictum of consumer rights a' la Bill Bauer. I am not sold on his approach, although his site does have some very valid ideas.

In my post (in these threads only) I chose NOT to address the consumer rights area for two reasons: The first is that there is a 1000 character limit on posting here. As is, in the Know the Collection Agency thread I had to break it up into 2 different threads just to accomodate its legnth. The second is he topic was HOW THE ADVERSARY THINKS, not consumer rights. Lest anyone think I am not a militant believer in strict enforcement of FCRA and FDCPA, just search my other posts. Remember that I have already successfully sued Sherman Acquisitions (and have given over 100 people advice on how to do the same through private e-mails), Arrow Financial and Clear Credit and am currently in litigation against Sears, Equifax and Trans Union.

I have nothing to sell, and I don't care if you think my advice is useful, useless or what. I posted it for a purpose - to address an aspect I have not seen addressed on any board. I have posted these posts here and on Credit Insiders only. I have asked that they be removed from Credit Net. Given the controversy that they have raised, I regret posting them and will post no more similar posts.

15. t_sims224

t_sims224 Well-Known Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Making Yourself Judgement Proof

I feel you Flyingifr. You are just offiering a different approach. I am with you not everyone's mind thinks like that. People normaly just work with what they are told and given. But hey if nobody wants to hear you you can msg me and i will shoot you my email so we can converse.

16. sassyinaz

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Making Yourself Judgement Proof

NOW I have an agenda and am an apostle of Bill Bauer!!!!!!!!

You've got to be kidding me. Amazing!!!!!!!!

Why don't you do some homework for a change -- I've MISSED both of Bill's appears on this board, you won't find a thread with the 2 of us in it. I've never EVEN posted with the man nor during the same timeframes -- give it up, how outrageous.

You just plain make stuff up and refuse to acknowledge the confirmed inaccuracies in your postings.

No matter WHO is pointing them out, and don't pretend I'm the only one.

So, anyone who challenges the accuracy of what you post and/or confirms the inaccuracy or asks for confirmation or your sources has a conspiracy going on with an agenda.

Why don't you say, thanks for catching that error, I'll fix it!!!!!

Sassy

17. Flyingifr

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Making Yourself Judgement Proof

Going back to he post where you list a long list of grievances against my threads, you only show as "errors" things that you WOULD HAVE ADDED had you been the author.

Well.... I didn't see you positing your wealth of knowledge in this subject, just finding fault with what I posted only because it wasn't what YOU would have posted had you been the author.

OK, post your own and let's see what you come up with.

As far as the rest of your temper tantrums, I really don't think they should be dignified witha response.

18. sassyinaz

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Making Yourself Judgement Proof

That's a lie too.

I'm tired of using pretty words, you're just lying.

I posted the laws, the specific laws and regulations that directly contradict what you present as factual. OTHERS have done the same, so don't try to make it like it is just me having a problem with your spewings.

Search up any of my posts and find one that I don't or can't back up with sources.

I'm done trying to communicate with you, you just don't give a flying one about accuracy in your editorials.

Sassy

19. Butch

Butch Well-Known Member

I can answer that one. lol

Don't you think that when the first thing out of your mouth is "this work is for kudos and high fiving only" that it sets up an unfreindly atmosphere?

Personally I do NOT find Flyings work as worthless as you insist it is, nor do I imagine Flying to be a "liar".

Incredibly Rude. :(

In fact if taken in it's proper context, it does contain a useful "glimpse" into the mind of a CA employee. We asked about it's authorship, and as far as I'm concerned, until Flying gives us a reason to doubt him, he answered the issue.

Note to Flying: You have as much right to be here, be heard, learn and be corrected (preferably gently) as much as anyone else. If you allow another, who has "creditboards" in their sig line to scare you away, shame on you.

Just ignore it.

Who is "THEY"???

???

20. Butch

Butch Well-Known Member

Oh, and furthermore, KUDO's to those who've had the testicular/ovarian fortitude to stick up for Flyings right to be here as a member of the CN community.

:)