Marie:

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by IamBuzzed, Apr 22, 2001.

1. IamBuzzed

IamBuzzed Well-Known Member

I was only member for a little over 6 months. I have kept the account current, never been over but i have charged alot on it tho, close to max....She just looked at my history and said i had good standing and that was it. hope this helps

2. .

. Guest

wtf?

3. IamBuzzed

IamBuzzed Well-Known Member

True.

I got the card in like september of last year and they gave me like 2 increases. one of 300 and another 500. well more like 8 months.

4. Marie

Marie Well-Known Member

Which company...

Providian? Are you the one who got the quick gold upgrade???

5. Bill Bauer

Bill Bauer Guest

First Premier Whatta laugh

First Premier wrote me a letter and told me that if I would pay them $25 they would give me a limits increase.

So I called them up and asked them exactly how much increase they would give me, and they said "Hold on while I see what I can do for you"

I waited a while and finally they got back on the horn and said "We will give you a $100 increase since you have been such a good customer and always paid on time. I immediately busted out laughing on the phone and when I could control my laughter, I said "You gonna give me a $100 increase for only $25?" The gal replied "Yes Sir" and I started laughing again. I said, "You have a nice day now" and hung up.

How damned stupid do they think I am?

Bill Bauer

6. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Re: First Premier Whatta laugh

Why in the heck do you have a First Premier account. I thought you had A credit. Did I miss something here?

roni

7. MikeB

MikeB Banned

Makes you wonder don't it:)

8. Bill Bauer

Bill Bauer Guest

First Premier Whatta laugh

Did I say that or did you just assume that to be the case?

9. Bill Bauer

Bill Bauer Guest

Makes you wonder why they think so little of you that they are willing to insult your intelligence like that.

They think a hundered bucks is some big deal? Such a big deal that you would be willing to pay $1 for every $4 in new credit? It's already a very low limit card.

$25 for them to make a couple of keystrokes on their computer? Yeah! Sure! Second Tuesday of next week if it rains hard enough.

10. Iambuzed

Iambuzed Guest

Yup. Got Free gold upgrade