Mbna - Already Reporting!

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Cadillac408, Nov 6, 2001.

1. Cadillac408

Cadillac408 Well-Known Member

Wow......just pulled my NOT Worthknowing report (still a big fat 5) and MBNA is ALREADY REPORTING......and I don't even have the card yet! I was approved for the card on 10/29/01. By the way....they originally pulled Experian but when I sent the letter to PFB and he called me on the 29th, he also pulled TU!

Wow.....MBNA is FAST to report. It took 6 business days! GO MBNA!!!!

2. Geo

Geo Well-Known Member

Yes they are pretty fast!. The same happened for me back in April.

3. Tony V.

Tony V. Well-Known Member

MBNA starting reporting to all (3) CRA within 7 days of approval....I also didnt have my card yet......11.99% on the plat. plus is the lowest they will go.....That is the only thing that bothers me, while I do business with them.....

Tony Verrengino
    San Diego, CA

4. Cadillac408

Cadillac408 Well-Known Member

Interesting.....I have the same terms as well. 11.99% apr, no annual fee, etc. There is a BT fee I think of like $29? or something but the guy said that getting that waived is a piece of cake.

My only question is if my card is going to have the Fidelity name on it or not. I know it's a Platinum MC. I could tell from the account numbers that were reported on Worthknowing.com. It began with 5xxx xxxx.... Guess I'll find out soon enough!

Also, since I've been reading on here that some places are really concerned with Planetfeedback, etc. that I updated MBNA in the my feed back section. I put the day that they responded and I also put that I was VERY SATISFIED! :p