MBNA Question

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by dario1979, Sep 19, 2001.

1. dario1979

dario1979 Well-Known Member

Hello everyone, I just want to first start off by thanking all of you that post such useful
    information on this board, I cant begin to tell you how much it has helped me. But this is
    my question I currently have an account with MBNA (Gold Option what ever that means)
    for like $2000.00 (give or take a few dollars). It has been in charged off and sold to
    Credit-trust (I think that is the name of the company) Well the other day I call them to see
    if I could make some payment arrangements with them. They offered me this big discount
    of like 500.00 bucks if I paid it all right away. I didnâ??t have it but I do have about 1000.00
    to pay them so they obviously agreed to take that and the balance over the next two
    months. I am wondering is there anyway I can get these people to make my MBNA
    account look like I never missed a payment or was never late on a payment? If anyone has
    worked with these people or can offer any advice please let me know what I should do.
    Thanks

Dario