Me NO Know me score?

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Dallas, Mar 20, 2001.

1. Dallas

Dallas Guest

I have tried for two days to call. I waited 1 hr yesterday. I waited on hold 35 mins today. I had to go to work and hung up. I still have not gotten an email that I can get my score and it is not available online yet either.

Has anyone received the "high volumes" message and gotten their scores by either calling equifax or getting the email that the order was processed?

2. Erica

Erica Well-Known Member

I just went on a whim to see if it was there, and it was. So, try just trying.

Erica

3. mvfl

mvfl Guest

I had the same problem. I got through to them on the phone and they told me there was some issue with the server and our orders must have been on that one. They didn't know when it would get processed. I told him to void mine out so I could just reorder it since others have ordered theirs today with no problems. Well, he voided it and when I tried to order it again it tells me I can't reorder since I already have the product. !@$$%$# No I don't, he voided it and it doesn't even show in the "my products" list anymore, just shows with the other products I don't have but could order. Very Frustrating :(

4. Mike2

Mike2 Well-Known Member

I've gotten through everytime on my first try, and I've been looking and documenting things since yesterday. People having trouble with this must have a bad setting or something. Does everyone have both javascript and cookies enabled? I can't understand why everyone is running into this, but for me it's been EZ...