Medical Collections Questions? [flame split]

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by J485, Nov 25, 2003.

1. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

Re: Medical Collections Questions?

I'll return your BUMP

2. jlynn

jlynn Well-Known Member

Re: Re: Medical Collections Questions?

Your'e just too good to me George :)

3. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

Re: Re: Re: Medical Collections Questions?

:)

4. PsychDoc

PsychDoc Well-Known Member

Ok, jlynn, sorry, you've convinced me. After looking over the evidence, I have only one thing to say about that character...

[]

::courtesy bump for jlynn::

Doc

5. jlynn

jlynn Well-Known Member

Medical Collections Questions?

Well, I'm off to take the brats um kids to dinner. George, your in charge of this thread until you've had enough, or everybody here starts throwing stuff at you.

6. PsychDoc

Medical Collections Questions?

Why can't I be in charge of this thread?

Doc

7. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

Re: Medical Collections Questions?

I said THE END yesterday 24+ hours ago...

8. jlynn

jlynn Well-Known Member

Re: Re: Medical Collections Questions?

Yea, but Doc didn't listen. I guess we can let him be in charge of the thread. Sounds like he needs a power trip anyway.

Doc - YOU ARE IN CHARGE

lol

9. PsychDoc

Thanks.

By the way, I think you're pretty angry with me. I truly didn't realize how disruptive that guy had been until you pointed it out. I really am sorry for my mistake, and I'm sorry I offended you so badly.

Doc

10. jlynn

jlynn Well-Known Member

Hey Doc!!!!

That thread disappeared - not before I saw your note. I'm not angry with you at all. Just wanted you to know why I was basically harsh.

The power trip comment should have ended like this

"He needs a power trip anyway :p"

11. jlynn

jlynn Well-Known Member

Hey Doc!!!!

Whew, it didn't really disappear, Steve was moving it as I was posting.

Bad Steve.

12. PsychDoc

Hey Doc!!!!

Wow, I got lost too! :)

Well, I think we're alike, jlynn, in that we're not afraid to speak our minds. In my case, though, I sometimes find I've spoken too soon without enough information. I'd browsed through the board, read that thread and your response and thought you'd lost your usual friendly mood at some point today. After your response to me, though, I took your advice and searched the board for his posts -- and, LO, this guy was the "bump" king. Moreover, he asked the same question repeatedly and then basically either ignored the good advice ("bump" again) or would just argue outright. Worse, I saw that he sometimes leveled profanity and insults and -- wonder of wonders -- spewed his venom on multiple boards to boot. That's a whole lot of TOS, if you ask me, and a history I just couldn't have known had you not pointed the way. So... that's why I apologized. I was really happy to see Steve change his account status to "banned" (at the guy's "request" LOL). Again, I don't know how to be more sincere at the keyboard here, but clearly I was wrong, you were right, and that guy embodied the true spirit of nutcase (although NOT the "Nutcase Series," cough cough).

Yours,

Doc

13. jlynn

jlynn Well-Known Member

Hey Doc!!!!

Glad we're on the same page again!

14. PsychDoc

Hey Doc!!!!

Me too, LOL!

I need to make an enemy of you for no good reason whatsoever like I need a hemorrhoidectomy.

Doc :)

15. Butch

Butch Well-Known Member

Hey Doc!!!!

BUMP!

Just to give Doc somethin to read. lol

Actually I'm with you too Doc. Our propensity in the past to arbitrarily hurl the name "troll" around makes us [hopefully] careful about alienating a newbie. I think you do provide an important "counterbalance" to the problem.

(There, feel better? :) )

But we don't want to be "too" careful, do we?

:)

16. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

Hey Doc!!!!

Just for the record, J485 = Jasonc126 = Jason1981, all of which have been now or in the past, banned from here and other boards.

I'm sure there are other names this nutcase used previously, but I can't remember all of them.

FYI, he is the one who was preaching about not disputing included in bk accounts as anything other than included in bk. He waited the years for his credit to heal itself etc etc and blah blah. I'm sure you remember. And when someone disagreed with him, it was the same vocabulary as we saw yesterday.

17. PsychDoc

Hey Doc!!!!

Hehe, Butch, you made me look. :D

I remember that guy now, LKH -- you're right as usual. (This is getting old... when will LKH be WRONG !? I eagerly await that moment, no matter how many years I have to wait, cough cough.) Hey, wait, I don't have to wait much longer after all -- it was Jason1971 rather than Jason1981. I guess the fellow is a ripe 32 years of age.

Doc