Merger reports

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by dinob12, Jun 12, 2001.

1. dinob12

dinob12 Well-Known Member

Merged Reports

When you order a merged report online..Does it state what your beacon or Fico score is on each report ?.. I went to credit expert.com and as soon as I hit send Compu Serve went down on me so I don't know if I have a open account or not and now I can't even get in to the site..

2. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

Re: Merged Reports

F.I.C.O. IS ONLY ON EQUIFAX AT THIS TIME WHEN YOU PAY FOR IT.

https://www.econsumer.equifax.com/webapp/ConsumerProducts/pgConsumerProducts

$12.95

IF YOU GET A MERGED REPORT FROM A CREDITOR...IT MAY HAVE SCORES ON IT.
    I DON'T THINK CREDITEXPERT.COM WOULD GIVE YOU 3 F.I.C.O.'S... SINCE THE SCORES ARE NOT AVAILABLE ON EXPERIAN AND TRANSUNION TILL JULY 1, 2001 TO PEOPLE IN CALIFORNIA.

3. dinob12

dinob12 Well-Known Member

George thanks for the info yesterday that is the site I did visit to pull my credit report yesterday...I believe Myfico.com sent me to the link you stated in the reply...But let me ask you, I went to Experian and they could not VAI my information on my application for my credit report..Stated that I had to write them and send a copy of my license and 2 bills in my name ?...Is this the only way to get my experian report ? I already have T.U report but it is from worthknowing and I am not sure how accurate it is..

4. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

WORTHKNOWING...

ALSO KNOWN AS NOT~WORTHKNOWING...IS NOT F.I.C.O.
    0-100 POINTS...
    ALMOST EVERYBODY GETS 5 POINTS...
    My first score was 100...lately getting 56 points, even though I owe less money now then I did when I got 100 points.

EVEN THOUGH IT'S FREE..I GUESS I EXPECT BETTER...

5. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

THEY HAVE ANSWERS THEY EXPECT...IF YOU ANSWER WRONG...THEY DENY ACCESS...