Mike Tyson Files for Bankruptcy

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by RichGuy, Aug 7, 2003.

1. RichGuy

RichGuy Well-Known Member

Some coward censored the original post about this subject, thereby rewarding the freak who wanted it off the board.

2. Nestea

Nestea Well-Known Member

Censorship AGAIN? I hope not!

3. Nestea

Nestea Well-Known Member

4. RichGuy

RichGuy Well-Known Member

No need to apologize to CN. It was gone for a while, then returned after I posted my remarks.

Eternal vigilance is the only way to preserve what little liberty we have left.

5. CCN steve

CCN steve Moderator

Timeline:

7 Aug 2003 18:39 PT - Nestea wrote Creditnet via the Alert button regarding disruptive posts in his original thread. In response, I removed the four disruptive posts as well as two then-decontextualized responses. Absent those more recent posts, the original thread "debumped" down to where it would be in the queue (page two) had the hijacking never occurred.

7 Aug 2003 18:42 PT - Not seeing Nestea's thread where it last appeared, RichGuy logically thought someone removed it entirely. RichGuy then posted a new thread (this one) with the same name.

7 Aug 2003 19:28 PT - Nestea saw RichGuy's new thread and posted a "bump" message in his original one to demonstrate its continued existence. Two minutes later (19:30 PT), Nestea posted a message in this second thread stating the same.

Had I posted something like "[Disruptive postings removed at Nestea's request]" the problem of the thread's apparent disappearance would have been avoided entirely. I apologize for that omission and won't make that mistake again going forward.

CCN steve

6. Nestea

Nestea Well-Known Member

CCN Steve: you are a good guy.

:)