Missing info on Experian rept

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by CCMax, Nov 29, 2000.

1. CCMax

CCMax Guest

Hi all,

I got my report online as well, and something really wonderful happened. but I am hoping it's not a mistake. My one remaining delinquent account dropped. It's gone. Although I have no idea when the 7 year period was actually supposed to be up, it was reported as being up next August. Is this serendipity or a glitch? I'm afraid to call around asking where the negative item went. I want it to stay gone. Advise, please.

CC

2. eboni

eboni Guest

Don't Look a Gift Horse in the

3. Donna

Donna Well-Known Member

RE: Don't Look a Gift Horse in

Have a glass of wine and celebrate!

4. Cindy

Cindy Well-Known Member

RE: Don't Look a Gift Horse in

Here's to you, CCMax. ;-) LOL. The same thing just happened to me on ALL THREE of my reports. Granted, I do still have negative items left, but items that I had paid, and not disputed, disappeared, including two REALLY ANNOYING $35 collection accounts that were due to vanish in about two years or so. This has resulted in Trans Union becoming my best report, which it certainly wasn't a mere six months ago. Furthermore, this has happened each time I have requested my reports in the last two years, most notably with my Sears account (which had numerous lates on it) which I opened 1983 and finally paid off and closed in 1998 (I had enough of their high interest rate!).

Cheers and Prosperity,
    Cindy