MNBA line of credit

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Momof3, Mar 30, 2001.

1. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

I know several posters have mentioned this (Jaq, Jp and mike d).

I was curious what lines amounts they give and what are their rates?? Also this would be an installement account correct??

Also if anyone would care to give an esitimate on how much their line is and what their payments are??

Thanks
    Mom
    reaserching here:)

2. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

sorry meant MBNA

:)

3. the diva

the diva Guest

We have a line of credit with MBNA for $3,000 and our payment is $99 per month. Not that bad, not sure of the interest rate, but wanting to pay this and other loans/credit cards off.

4. JacquiG

JacquiG Well-Known Member

I have an MBNA credit card, not line of credit. They sent me two pre-approvals, but then turned me down last month because I opened so many accounts in 2000. She said the credit report showed no credit prior to 2000, and I explained to her that TU somehow has two files on me, Jacqui and Jacqueline, but she wasn't hearing it. They could only offer me $5K @ 18.something.

5. SouthTexas

SouthTexas Guest

I have a $16,500.00 line of credit--payments & apr--13.99 apr---payment 312.00 for 6 years---PLEASE NOTE--It is reported in a 3 credit reports as a revolvong line of credit(Big Turnoff).It is a revolvoing account, I have verified & reverified with MBNA!!

6. SouthTexas

SouthTexas Guest

Oh 1 more thing, it is considered a revolving line of credit and not installment because you can access up to your credit line without having to reapply. On installment loans they are fixed and when you want more money, you reapply-not with revolving.

7. Ron

Ron Well-Known Member

Momof3,
    I applied for a loan for purchasing computer and MBNA reported as line of credit in my credit report. They approved me $5500 credit line and apr 13.99

8. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Thanks all

Ron did you apply for LOC or personal loan??

Thanks

9. roni

roni Well-Known Member

I have the Ethan Allen line of credit. I guess when you apply at certain stores like furniture or computers etc. that is when you have access to their line of credit offers.

They have turned me down for credit cards though and loans. I guess they just pull transunion.

roni

10. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Lady C

Did you get a line from MBNA??? I know someone did and I can't remember who??

Thanks
    Mom

11. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Re: Lady C

yes, mom, sorry it was mbna...

12. LadyC

LadyC Well-Known Member

I have a 20,000 line of credit and my payments are 465.00. The rate is 15%. I got it when I applied for a Gateway computer 2 years ago, and they started me with a 2,000 limit.

13. Ron

Ron Well-Known Member

Momof3,
    Actually I planned to buy a Apple computer and they have a fiancing program called Apple loan. This program is financed by MBNA America. The program has two option:1.you charge apple computer to that account or (2) you write special advance check against the credit line. You can say it is line or credit or loan and they report the account as line of credit in my credit report. I didn't buy computer through this plan because they don't have any 0% financing for a year.Last year Sears offer me 0% financing for a year for purchasing the computer when I used my comnputer. So I buy the computer with my Sears card and I left that line of credit opened.The program is similar to the Gateway financing programs. By the way, you get approved on-lin instantly in their websites like Gateway and Apple websites. The main purpose of that type of the account is purchasing through financing program. By the way, there is no grace period.