Mom. I got an interesting emai

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by roni, Dec 2, 2000.

1. roni

roni Well-Known Member

It was about personal loans. It was educational mainly, with info we already know but some that we dont I will send it since we are sharing. Hope you like it.

roni

2. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

RE: Mom. I got an interesting

Thanks, look forward to reading it:)

3. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Oops! Sorry. the password is &

My Bad. lol.

roni

4. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Hey mom.

I realize now that this guy is just trying to market his loan programs scheme. I dont know how valuable it really is. Also I read the post by FV. Wow. I dont get it. I get shot in the foot once a month. But you know I will perservere. Did I spell that right? Anyway. Chat later mom. Hope we can all chat tomorrow night.

roni

5. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

RE: Hey mom.

Yes I read over it and found some interesting things in it which always is good. Well someone picked on me last week, I guess it's your turn again LOL. Are you going to be chatting tomorrow night, if so I will drop on in. I am so excited and this whole mortgage thing and he believes they do mortgages in VA, he will let me know on Monday, but if not then I can call back the one I talked with before this person, either way I am going to get my house Yippee things are starting to look up:)

Mom

6. roni

roni Well-Known Member

RE: Hey mom.

Mom, I read over the FHA stuff and it sounded great. I am hopeful as well. And I guess it is my turn take the heat on this board. But I love warm weather. LOL.. later mom.

roni