Momof3..dispute now or wait

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by NanaC, Jun 17, 2001.

1. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Hey, Mom..question for you..are you actively disputing things now or are you waiting for closing to continue?

2. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Glad you asked that. As a matter of fact I just disputed his paid collection AGAIN today lol. That is the only negative he has actually ( mine is clean), but I went ahead and disputed it again, it is PAID and my lender has the receipt and that's all they really cared about. I did this for 2 reasons, 1. Since it's paid "maybe" they won't verify (hopefully they are getting sick of me), but they are a terrible CA so they probably will verify. 2. I did it in case they pull again, his score is much better when this is disputed LOL, again I am being overly paranoid and honestly even if they do pull we will be fine , but you know me LOL.
  3. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Ok, that makes me feel better...I disputed some as well. Are you disputing with the CRA??

And, do you mind if I put a countdown on my signature as well? I don't want to copy but, well, can I copy you?
  4. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Yes Nana put your countdown in there:) I am disputing with EQ. the CA got their money and never wanted to coperate with me at all, and since it had to be paid I did it. I really had no problem paying what was owed, the only problem I have is that EQ has this listed as a recent deliquency, the account was in 1995!! Just burns my butt, I know several people 2 years post BK and they have a better score than him. And this is ONLY with EQ b/c they have it coded wrong. But by all means put the countdown in your signature line:)
  5. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

You know, Mom, it really does keep after them..don't give up!

Ok, changing my signature..thank you...
  6. river

river Well-Known Member

Just wanted to take a few and tell both you ladies(Momof3&NanaC) that I admire both of you for being presistant with your goals of buying a home.All in all, it paid off and I am sure your husbands are very proud of you both. Congradulations again. Let the fun begin!!!!!!!!!!!! I can remember when me and my "other" bought our home and I was like a kid in a candy store when it came to furnishing our home. I just wish he was still here,but he passed March 27th of this year and I continue to carry the torch.
  7. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

River..first let me say I'm so sorry for your loss!!!

It's funny you mentioned how you acted..I went to the library today and checked out 3000 books on I have no skill whatsoever in this area...hubby thinks, actually, I have lost my mind..teehee...but my potty room is gonna be purty!

8. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Thanks River I appreciate your post.

I am very sorry to hear about your loss of a loved one.