Momof3, Mp$40, or anyone who w

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by roni, Jan 11, 2001.

1. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Guess what? I did it. I walked into Wells Fargo Mortgage and applied for a mortgage. And guess what? The guy was nice. He said that I had an excellent chance as I stood right now. He said with my income they would get a loan for me. FHA. But guess what the kicker is?

My scores: Are you ready.

Equifax: 653

Transunion 560

Experian Not provided.

Now they take the middle score. I know that experian is a good report with only 2 negatives at all, so I am in good shape.
    The transunion thing is a fluke. First they are the ones reporting the new DMV judgement. The also have my student loans and car loan reported twice. So they have me as being $235,000 in debt. Ridiculous. But those are my scores and see how far I have come. I am very happy. 594-653 in 8 months. Thank you all for your time.

roni

2. Carrot

Carrot Guest

RE: Momof3, Mp$40, or anyone w

Hey that's great news! My score was 619 last year and I was approved for a mortgage, so you should definitely have no problem! Good job, Roni, with your gold check card havin' self!

3. mt

mt Guest

I'm curious, are your loans with SallieMae by chance? I received another letter from SallieMae today, this one was less of a form letter and it stated that the fact that my accounts are reported twice is not the fault of SallieMae, but of two of the credit bureaus. Though, a previous letter stated that they would update the information, now I'm not so sure.

4. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Yes, sallie mae had some of my

5. Cadillac408

Cadillac408 Well-Known Member

That's great news Roni! I knew you were in good shape! Now we need to work on that bunk DMV stuff!

I, on the other hand, just pulled my iplace.com report (Experian) and I'm SICK! :-@

It is ALL wrong! ALL WRONG!!!!!!!

And Junum appears to have NOT done a DARN THING!!!!!

6. roni

roni Well-Known Member

thanks girl.

I dont know why experian's didnot come up. But anyway, qspace that score was 649 2 weeks ago, so I should be ok.

Give Junum time. They will do something for you the first round at least.

roni

7. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

I knew you would do it TODAY L

Way to go Girl, I knew you would do it today:) That is great you have worked hard and you will get a nice rate come buying time:)

Mom

8. molly

molly Well-Known Member

Thats great! Have you checked your Worthknowing score? Just wondering to see how it compares.

9. roni

roni Well-Known Member

WN=5

10. Nancy Klin

Nancy Klin Guest

You give me hope for MY credit future, you go girl

11. kim

kim Well-Known Member

Roni ~ if I may ask ~

Why are you waiting 12 - 18 mos before you buy? The interest rates are great now, i'd be afraid they are going to go back up.

12. Donna

Donna Well-Known Member

Congrats to you, Roni. I'm really proud of you! You've come so far with your credit.

I hope my husband and I will have similar luck when we apply for a mortgage this spring. My TUC report is looking pretty good now but I have to keep hounding Equifax and Experian. Equifax got really behind during the holidays, I think, and sent out a bunch of investigation results as fast as possible without verifying.

Anyway, continued success and please continue to keep us updated.

Donna

13. roni

roni Well-Known Member

I think equifax did the same thing. The guy at equifax did another over the phone investigation.

roni