Momof3

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by help4u, Feb 25, 2001.

1. help4u

help4u Guest

What type of work does your husband do and what type would he be looking to get in. I ask this because of your prior post on you getting a mortgage. I give the advice on as long as he stays in the same field, but that can be a wide scope. So I'd just like to be able to comment further on this for you.I rep about 72 companies and I can give some advice but it always still goes back to the lender.

2. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Thanks, well he works in a food warehouse, loading trucks, driving forklifts etc, his previous job was also food industry that he worked at for 4+ years, but he served food and now he loads food, same industry different line of work I would imagine. He is going to try to find something in the same field, driving forklift etc, but if not he may end up back at old job that he held for 4 years. I was hoping that since I have been in same field that would help?? But I guess we both have to be correct??

3. help4u

help4u Guest

Well your right about one thing the food industry he has worked in is two different lines of work. But now if he gets another warehouse job even if it doesn't have to do with the food industry he is good to go. What will help even more if he can get a better wage, because then he can say he changed for that reason. You stability will help but if he is the main wage earner his is what counts. Another thing, is his crdit report better then yours or yours better then his? If so ask for the lender to pull seperate reports. I do this because my lenders at times use the best report with the best income of a married couple.

4. Shemp

Shemp Guest

This is that freak Bobby

Mom,

Can't you tell by the illiterate post that this is Bobby/Sue etc.

5. help4u

help4u Guest

RE: This is that freak Bobby

I'm sorry but this is not bobbi or sue or that freak you all talk about. If you read his posting they don't make a hill of beans. At least I do, I THINK.

6. help4u

help4u Guest

Sorry for the miss spelled words, this is what you get trying to do six things a one time.

7. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

No it's not check the IP, this poster has answered my questions before. This person is making everyone so darn parniod.

Mom

8. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Thanks, I know who you are:) Anyway our credit is about the same both okay. Frankly it is going to be hard for him to find a better paying job than he has now, so I don't know if he can give that reason. I am sure you are thinking then why do it, but we need the income I can bring in and I can't work around his hours and if we go back to how we used to do it, him working days and I working nights then we will be okay. I work partime now very little so my pay will substantially go up where his will either drop some or stay the same. But if this will have an affect on getting the mortgage then I guess we will have to wait a bit b/c we really need to do this change, I hope you understand what I am trying to say. I appreciate you taking the time to respond to me. I was just hoping my job stability would play a factor.

Mom

9. help4u

help4u Guest

It may sound strange but I am in some of the same boat you all are in here. This is what brung me here. Yes I am in the mortgage business and that is how I got there. I'm not looking for business here but would offer the help to anyone if they ask. All I can do is just give advice from what I have learned from the business to give back from what I learn here.

10. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

I didn't mean to say you were making people paroniod I was referring to the imfamous moron.

11. help4u

help4u Guest

I fully understand and You may be ok with the way you are. Everyone can make so many suggestions but it is still up to the lender. I would keep doing what you are doing and keep fighting for what you want.

12. help4u

help4u Guest

That is fine.That post wasn't meant directly for you. Just wanting to introduce myself to whom ever is reading this subject that's all.