Monday Mail

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by MikeB, Oct 22, 2001.

1. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

Cypri, why don't you see if you can get them to put that in writing? That's what I'm aiming for with my TU report. Should come up again soon, because I am getting appointed with a different insurance company, and they're going to do a full background investigation.

TU is the only CRA that had picked up that old screwed up judgment that never should have happened, and has been vacated. It isn't supposed to be on there - it's not on mine. If they're reporting it, I'm going to get proof of it, and they're going to tangle with my attorney.

2. MikeB

MikeB Banned

Re: Congrats MikeB

Thanks dog, I was really expecting a denial letter! I have at least one foot out of subprime hell!

cyaz

3. Dani

Dani Well-Known Member

IF YOU ACTUALLY SENT IT IN, AND THEY FOUND OUT YOU WERE NOT SUBPRIME...WHAT WOULD THEY DO??? [/B][/QUOTE]

Heck, I thought this was their prime card. I, also liked the monthly $6 fee. Do credit card companies have any idea who their consumer base is? I like Mom's idea. A couple bunny droppings should do the trick.

Dani

4. anna

anna Well-Known Member

5. anna

anna Well-Known Member

sorry- I just woke up---I was just wondering how a trash can doesn't work???

6. JacquiG

JacquiG Well-Known Member

shawn, Hey neighbor! I live off 85 and Hwy 120, on the L'ville side, near the Discover Mills mall.

dog, you're right, those are beautiful books, and what a price! I would never use them, though, I'm addicted to my Palm and all things "non-paper", especially now that I can sync with my Yahoo calendar and stuff.

Hi Anna,
    The trash can lid has a little tab on the frame that you press to flip the lid open, and the springs keep falling off into the trash can (then you have to take the whole top off since it won't open). I wrote an email and asked if I can buy just the top from them, and they replied that they don't sell individual parts, but would send me a coupon for a free Rubbermaid product. If I'd known they were going to send a check, I would have bought the stupid thing two weeks ago.

7. author_22

author_22 Well-Known Member

I know the question was for Cypri but.....

I re-read the letter and the representative named 2 medical collections, 1 paid charge off, 1 library fine, and TWO entries for an old credit card account...one from the creditor and one from the collector.

The catch is, I only ever saw one entry from the old charged off credit card account and it got deleted by TU because they can't verify it. I NEVER had anything on there twice.

I also had one of the medical collections deleted.

She said they can forgive a few small ones, but because I have six on there they can't let it go.

I think I'll call her and ask if she can fax my report. I know she got it on 9/29. On 9/25 my report was supposedly showing 3 collections, as well as 10/21.

Grrrrrrrrrrrr. Well I don't need Chase anyhow but it ticks me off about TU!