Monogram Credit Card Bank of Georgi

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Shantel, May 14, 2001.

1. Shantel

Shantel Well-Known Member

Does anyone have a CC by this bank (i.e. Casual Corner or any other store) If so, can you tell me what CRA they use?

I was at a Casual Corner and applied for instant credit and was denied. I figured they were using Equifax (Georgia...enough said). I'm in NC. Equifax is my best report. So I'm wondering if they used another CRA or if they used Equifax and something ugly has appeared on my Equifax report.

Thanks,
    Shantel

2. Ron

Ron Well-Known Member

Shantel,
    Monogram Credit Bank of Georgia usually pulled credit from Experian and it doesn't matter what type of their retail that you applied for including Home Depot, American Eagle Outfiiters,Walmart Stores,Gap,Old Navy, Lowe's,ExxonMobil,....etc. I think you can able to view your credit report on-line instantly at Experian websites. Their websites is www.creditexpert.com.

Ron.

3. Shantel

Thanks Ron...no wonder why I was denied...Experian is still a "work in progress"

4. Ron

Ron Well-Known Member

Shantel,
    I'm sorry that you got denied. Sometimes Monogram Credit Bank of Georgia will approve your application even you have a couple of charge-off accounts. Back in three years, I applied for Exxon Card and I got approved when I had a couple of charge-off accounts in my credit reports. It depends what type of retail cards that you applied for? Take care.

Ron.

5. Shantel

Ron,
    Thanks for the sympanthy....but I'll survive. I just wanted the additional 10% off because I was already getting 25% off. I guess they pulled TU because it's NOT on my Experian and NOT on my Equifax (not as of yesterday anyhow). Oh well!

6. Mookie

Mookie Member

MCCBG is owned by GE Capital.

They are an Experian house.