More Inaccurate Scores

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Concerned, Sep 21, 2001.

1. Concerned

Concerned Well-Known Member

Got a merged mortgage report. I have got my scores from the same date from Credit Expert, myFico and the TU run consumer score. As you can imagine I did this on purpose.

The verdict? WRONG, WRONG, WRONG.

Credit Expert: 686
    TU Consumer Score: 683
    myFico: 693

My mortgage broker told me my median score was 641. I about had a heart attack. Luckily, we still got the best rate because my other half had a 711 median.

I am still waiting for a copy of the merged report to be sent to me.

I hate the CRAs.

2. keltexx

keltexx Well-Known Member

Isn't that amazing? Do you have any idea as to which ones are the most wrong (probably violated some grammar rules there-sorry)? In terms of consumer providing scoring sites?

3. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

wrong, wronger, wrongest. LOL

4. lbrown59

lbrown59 Well-Known Member

there's no such thing as a correct Score b/c there isn't anything right about FICO!

5. G. Fisher

G. Fisher Banned

What's the Equifax FICO from the merged report?

6. MikeB

MikeB Banned

If the tri-merged report came from Credco, expect errors.

7. G. Fisher

G. Fisher Banned

I have one from confidentialcredit.com (Credco). Could you explain what you mean; what to look for on my report?

8. MikeB

MikeB Banned

Greg, this is in relation to Credco confusing a dispute date with a last activity date. Specifically, although I had paid the account in question in full on 2/2001, Credco reported that I made a late payment on 8/2001. This crap has delayed my mortgage loan application past 30 days now. We have since changed our minds on the house, and I am still shopping around. I wonder if I send a nastly letter to Credco, they will delete the inquiry?
    I've started to call the bank several times now to tell them to stick the application up their ass :(