MORE Junum problems

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Mirage, Jul 21, 2001.

1. Mirage

Mirage Well-Known Member

Okay here's the upshot. Just got my second notice from the USPO. They are now offically telling me that if Junum sends one more letter to my local post office to be forwarded the matter will be turned over the Postal Inspection Unit.

On top of all this, my updated TransUnion report came in today and I have a NEW negative. A charge-off from Wachovia for $6000.00 dated from June of 1996. Folks this is not my debt and I have called Wachovia to confirm this. Btw Wachovia cs SUCKS!

Since I have hired Junum in April of 2001 the following has happened to me.

2 lettters from my post master telling me I am violating postal laws.

3 postive tradelines deleted (including my present mortgage)

2 positive tradelines disputed. (but verfied as being valid)

1 negative tradeline added

1 negative tradeline corrected.

I am firing Junum on Monday, I would do it tonight if I have their fax number or if I can get to their damm website.

I would laugh at this if not for the fact that I am refinancing my condo and the closing is at end of this month. If the mortgage company pulls a fresh report I have a lot of explaining to do. If they even let me explain.

People stay away from Jumum as they have NO CLUE. Junum will totally mess your credit up. I am seeing my attorney on SUNDAY and I going to sue someone or something come Monday.

Enough of this crap!

- Sam

2. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

Okay here's the upshot. Just got my second notice from the USPO. They are now
    offically telling me that if Junum sends one more letter to my local post office to be
    forwarded the matter will be turned over the Postal Inspection Unit.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    NOT THAT I CARE ANYTHING ABOUT JUNUM...IN MY OPINION...THE U.S.P.S. OVER-STEPPED IT'S AUTHORITY.

Now they will hire one person in each state that they do business in, to "RE-MAIL" letters...
    I'm sure some house-wife with kids would love to get a few extra bucks$$$$.

They could either mail the letters to that person, or fax them!!!

3. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

ONE SIDE QUESTION~~~Does the CRA really waste time "LOOKING" for a POST-MARK???

4. Mirage

Mirage Well-Known Member

George: I am going to try to meet with the postmaster on Monday to explain this. I really don't need postal inspectors knocking on my door. If the post office oversteps their authority who knows? It's the hassle factor that I am looking at. Junum has now cause more problems than what's it worth. I now have to take time away from work to sort this crap out.

I do plan in meeting with my lawyer on Sunday and will be asking a lot of questions. One question is how can I file a suit against TU for false reporting and verfication.

Best regards,
    Sam

Just Say No to Junum!

5. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

So I go back home to CALIFORNIA for CHRISTMAS, and get my credit report on my CALIFORNIA computer and, and snail-mail a request for corrections...THEY WILL TURN ME OVER TO THE U.S.P.S. POSTAL INSPECTORS BECAUSE THEY THINK I USED JUNUM BECAUSE OF THE LONG BEACH, CALIFORNIA POST MARK SINCE I NOW LIVE IN COLORADO???

HOW LAME!!!

6. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

I'M GOING TO TEST THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'M GOING TO CALL MOM TOMORROW...TELL HER TO OPEN MY LETTER AND RE-MAIL IT FOR ME SO I GET THE LONG BEACH CALIFORNIA POST MARK ON IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    (EQUIFAX MUST BE SNAIL-MAILED TO GRAND JUNCTION...NO ON-LINE DISPUTES FOR ME)...

U.S.P.S. WATCH OUT...GEORGE IS COMING AFTER YOU...

7. Mirage

Mirage Well-Known Member

George: your telling me! I posted this problem a couple of weeks ago and not a single person reporting this problem with the post office.

It's just my luck. On top of all this I picked up a negative on my TU report. And it's not mine!

Best regards,
    Sam

Just Say No to Junum!

8. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

PFB~JUNUM one letter same problems...

9. roni

roni Well-Known Member

How many times can it be said that credit repair can and should be done yourself. BTW, you signed a contract stating that Junum would NOT be responsible for the results of credit repair. Question? Do you think you would have had these problems if you had disputed on your own? I doubt you would have these problems now. The postmark stuff is ridiculous. Junum disputed for me when they first started and I didnt jump through these loops.

10. Mirage

Mirage Well-Known Member

roni: you are correct, I signed a contract with Junum and they are not responsible for any problems. Despite that the harm is done and I must now do damage control.

The topic of doing one's credit repair vs. hiring Junum has been debated here many of times. So I will not go into that but I have learned my lesson and will do this myself.

Best regards,
    Sam

Just Say No to Junum!

11. MikeB

MikeB Banned

I just cancelled Junum. They disputed several positives and made several other mistakes. I only got good results on round 1, so I will start disputing on my own now.

12. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Hey, Mirage..did you say that CA (Wachasomething) also verified it wasn't yours? You did get them to fax you a letter stating that, right??? Tell me yes, now!

Sorry about your junum problems. I feel bad when I read them knowing how my experience was. I agree with George on this..your particular postal service seems a bit over-the-edge but I understand that doesn't help you one bit in this unpleasantness.

Good luck to you, Mirage!

13. Mirage

Mirage Well-Known Member

NanaC: spoke with Wachovia last night. The CS had no clue as how to handle this problem. I'm talking about this rep. just wanted to get off the phone and forget my call overall.

The CS rep. gave me the phone number of their dispute dept. which naturally is not opened until Monday and its a LD call!

So I will call on Monday and request that they fax this to my attorney.

btw- just opened all the disputes that Junum is disputing on my behalf. On one dispute form they are disputing my inquires. All four inquires are part of my mortgage refinance.

Best regards,
    Sam

Just Say No to Junum!

14. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Glad you are getting that taken care of..that letter will be gold! :)

Good luck! Please keep us informed.

15. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

I'm sorry to hear you are also having problems with Junum. They got me a lot of deletions (not counting the positives), but the risk of them screwing up again just isn't worth it. They sent me an email response to my cancellation email telling me they needed verbal cancellation. They'll get verbal allright on monday. They also assured me that all the problems were taken care of and now your post. I don't believe a word they say anymore. I've lost my faith in them.

16. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

email response to my cancellation email telling me they needed verbal
    cancellation.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VERBAL CONFIRMATION...I asked by e-mail for a lower interest rate on one of my cards...they said the same thing...NEED VERBAL CONFIRMATION...
    GOOD JOKE...

17. dogman

dogman Well-Known Member

SAM - I sent them a demand cease

email - check it out a few posts back. We are the customer and any verbal, recall, repeat, put in writing, or any kind of delay to cancel - is ridiculous.

I told JUNUM that upon immediate receipt of my email, no more charges, no more power of attorney - a complete separation of all business interests was now overriding any prior agreements with Dogman. An email is a legal document.

I sent on a legal document that was not returned - therefore received by JUNUM. Fortunately, I received an email confirmation from a Director with name, title, number - I called her to thank her for her fast response.

I am glad I am out of there. They were inundating the bureaus AND my mailbox with continuous paper.

c ya dogman

18. Mirage

Mirage Well-Known Member

Re: SAM - I sent them a demand cease

Dogman: thanks for the help.

Best regards,
    Sam

Just Say No to Junum!

19. dogman

dogman Well-Known Member

SAM - the second you click the message - you're done. Search their site carefully - it is difficult to find the screen where you can email their customer service - but - it is there and it worked for me.

Of course I printed the document :)

c ya dogman

20. Mirage

Mirage Well-Known Member

Dogman: again thanks. Spoke to my lawyer today so things will start rocking tomorrow.

Going after TU, USPS and Junum with guns "ablazing".

Best regards,
    Sam

Just Say No to Junum!