more junum results

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Shelby, Jun 1, 2001.

1. Shelby

Shelby Well-Known Member

I received additional updated credit reports today. My Junum results to date are:

Experian -

Me - 1 deletion

Hubby - 3 deletions

Equifax -

Me - 2 deletions

Hubby - 1 deletion

Trans Union -

Me - 2 deletions

Hubby - 0 deletions

9 total deletions so far....not bad. My concern is though will these reappear on my report later????

2. BlueVegas

BlueVegas Active Member

Mine

Experian 5 deletions

Equifax 4 deletions

TransUnion "Scum" ???? ---> Waiting on local TransUnion Office to send me updates.

Anyone have SLOOOOOWWWW results from Trans???

VEGAS

3. jonesing

jonesing Well-Known Member

junum changes

TransUnion has been the fastest to respond to my junum disputes. heh heh I wonder if that's because I, uh, "wave" to them when I pass by their bldg on the freeway everyday going to work... I also noticed that with this 2nd dispute cycle, they sent one of those 'Tell us if you are using a clean up company' letters.

Anyway I have 2 of 3 reports in so far and only 1 deleted out of 8.

I talked to a junum rep today and she said there will be some changes come next week to the junum.com site. Evidently members will now be able to see which items were disputed during each round--rather than having to call them! We'll be able to see which CRA, disputed tradelines and dates the disputes were sent.

4. DaveLV

DaveLV Well-Known Member

I'm dealing with the Vegas TU affiliate and TU was the first to acknowledge my Lexington disputes and the first to send me results.